Sign in to follow this  
cvp3

2 cases - 1 gens and 1 reps - it NEVER ends

cvp3

GENS - Not high end, just stuff I like. Movado, Hamilton, Seiko, Tx, Invicta, Orient, Wenger, Casio, Pulsar, Jacques Lemans and Skagen.

watches2.jpg

REPS - Breitlings, UN's, PAMs, Patek Philippe, B&R and Uboat.

watches1.jpg

greg_r

I'm just glad I'm not the only one with two watch boxes.... :P

Member X

I have three :D (although one only holds two watches B))

I need a massive box for about 40 or so, but I haven't got the money for it! Currently I have about 20 sitting outside the box collecting dust :P lol

jameo210369

Great collection CVP, thanks for sharing.

Comex

Nice collection!

My girlfriend would hang my ass if I'd fill two cases.

cvp3

My wifes is pretty understanding. I have my car and my watches.

vira.jpg

srt8j.jpg

srtnat9.jpg

Comex

Holy crap!

V8 with charger??

Man, that is the business.

cvp3
Holy crap!

V8 with charger??

Man, that is the business.

Yeah, she's kind of too much car for the street. 625rwhp with a top speed north of 200mph. Best 1/4 mile to date is 11.25@126mph. Not bad for 4,444 lbs. with fuel and driver.

Edited by cvp3

samurai dave

Holly car/watch batman! Wow.

Thanks for sharing things that i can never have.

:unsure:

Seriously gealous. Enjoy your bling and smile, you have every reason to.

:)

sarmi

Holy crap! A dream!

Please post some more pics / vids of cars if possible. Ferrari and M3? as well :unsure:

How are you satisfied with Skagen? I was seriously considering buying it as it looks phenomenal, but found reports of mineral glass breaking due to poor design on Amazon...

cvp3
Holy crap! A dream!

Please post some more pics / vids of cars if possible. Ferrari and M3? as well :unsure:

How are you satisfied with Skagen? I was seriously considering buying it as it looks phenomenal, but found reports of mineral glass breaking due to poor design on Amazon...

I should have prefaced that picture. The Ferrari and the BMW are not mine. They were my paddock mates at the track last fall. I don't have near the money it would take to build that garage, let alone to buy the cars to fill it.

The Skagen issue seemed to be centered around a few models. I avoided those and went with the Titanium model. This watch is super thin of course and literally so light you forget you're wearing it. That and my Hamilton are my personal favorites. The last generation Hamiltons had the glassback cases and to me the crown guard just put that watch over the top for me.

H62515793_1.jpg

32103-2.jpg

cvp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKZ2xfuAKVs

Nice video. Fast forward to 6:11 you can hear my burnout. Unmistakable sound of the blow off valve and tires fighting for traction. 6:38 for the launch and run. Thankfully she's running MUCH stronger now after we straightened out some tune issues.

SeanusMaximus

Very nice car mate, good old fashioned hemi brute power! Loving the pic by the lake :unsure:

sarmi

Impressive! The sound is...orgasmic :unsure:

Whats the torque of that tire ripper?

Thanks for the info about Skagen, definitely a must when my finances allow me to... Hamilton is a looker as well, maybe someday

Crusader

So if you have 625 WHP, how much it has actually HP?

Great mean-lookin machine :unsure:

cvp3
Impressive! The sound is...orgasmic :unsure:

Whats the torque of that tire ripper?

Thanks for the info about Skagen, definitely a must when my finances allow me to... Hamilton is a looker as well, maybe someday

Torque is relatively tame at 558ft/lbs. (not sure of the newton meter conversion for the EU bunch). We wanted something with enough grunt to get through the corner, but not over power the tires every time. The suspension was decent out of the factory, but we've really gone to town on it to make it hunker down and handle. Fully adjustable coilovers, hotchkis sway bars, strut tower braces front and rear, bump steer kit and a limited slip differential out of the '09 Challenger were all added to help keep it planted. The track wheels are staggered 18x9 and 18x10 with 275/35/18 Continental Sport Cup racing slicks. They're a nice hard compound tire with a stiff sidewall to keep the flying pig on the pavement.........well most times.

Back to watches. Hunt around on that Skagen. I found mine for $95 shipped. The Hamilton was on closeout late last year for $395 from the Watchery. The best I could find today was $477, but used you could absolutely find better.

sarmi

Great mean-lookin machine ;)

In the case of an engine dynamometer, power is measured at the engine's flywheel. With a rolling road power output is measured at the driving wheels. This accounts for the significant power loss through the drive train.

So WHP = wheel HP = true HP

edit:

That is goood torque :) Really impressive suspension modifications, I particularly like lim slip-dif. Any under-steer after improvements? With some "diet" (read weight reduction) it would be almost too much.

Skagen can be traced cheap if you are lucky. Best price for me was ~90GBP...Just checked it now and its ~150GBP (amazon co uk)...

Edited by sarmi

cvp3

Great mean-lookin machine :)

Most of the boys say 15% parasitic loss with an automatic transmission, but I've also heard 10%. Any way you look at it she's making something north of 675 horsepower at the crank. The track is the true test. The old setup was 525rwhp and ran 11.85@118mph. Dropping .50 seconds and picking up 8mph shows me she's making the power and probably has a 10 sec' ET in her. I have yet to run better than a 1.68 60'. Maybe this fall we'll get lucky.

jcagara08

"and on and on, you don't stop"

-Puffy P.Diddy

"and on and on, you don't stop"

-Puffy P.Diddy