Sign in to follow this  
ooosmellyguyooo

Super Reps

ooosmellyguyooo

Anyone know who can has super reps? I am looking for any Rolex that are almost identical if not identical 1:1 when compared with the real thing. I recently bought BK's DSSD and I am very pleased with that one. Looking to purchase more reps that are this high in quality. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

wat44

My dealer can get super reps

prestigewatchco

Never fails to amaze me the ingenuity of members finding ways to ask the age old question WHO HAS BEST SUB

ooosmellyguyooo
Never fails to amaze me the ingenuity of members finding ways to ask the age old question WHO HAS BEST SUB

Everyone has inventory of the same watch. You never know which is which. Or who has what.....

Robert do you stock any?

Who's your dealer?

Luthier
Anyone know who can has super reps? I am looking for any Rolex that are almost identical if not identical 1:1 when compared with the real thing. I recently bought BK's DSSD and I am very pleased with that one. Looking to purchase more reps that are this high in quality. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

What a nick...

What a question...

No, we don't know, who CAN HAS super rep.

;)

Dendo

Best rep = was the last in my set of bench presses last night.

Best sub = the one I had last Sunday in Subway

Best Rolex Submariner = the one I saw Tuesday at the ADs in Geneva Airport

MrZoSo

My dealer can has super reps, but he can has not the cheap ones. Big problems for cheapy cheap boy.

subiim

what the fuck is a rep?

Rav747

Best sub = the one I had last Sunday in Subway

Best Rolex Submariner = the one I saw Tuesday at the ADs in Geneva Airport

;)

Tits McGee

Oh God! ;)

ooosmellyguyooo

What is it with you guys? It's a freaking simple question...If you're not gonna add something that is at least helpful than why bother?

Thought people on here were supposed to be respectful and helpful.

prestigewatchco

Yes can't understand no one is taking the time to look through the 1000 posts on the same subject for you .

Oh yes they most likely think you could look yourself

Tits McGee

Read this:

3. Trolling, argumentative behaviour and generally being an idiot is positively encouraged - providing it's in fun. Note: the growing of a fairly thick skin is generally recommended, but please try to remember that drama belongs on the stage, not in our forum.

I found it in the forum guidelines.

I believe the use of the term "Super Reps" is strongly discouraged around here. That is until you're assigned your own personal dealer.

wat44

jealousy - that is the problem

my dealer can get super reps, but most cant and so they get a bit antsy

fe22ari

OK. I'd say BK is the only "SuperRep" vendor and DW Daytonas are meant to be good but I wouldn't know, I couldn't wear one, too flashy. I'd do a little research yourself and buy watches that convince you and that you are happy with. Compare the rep pics with the gen pics and decide for yourself. If it turns out that the rep you bought isn't what you thought, well tough, that's all part of the game. Just don't expect a super rep for $88.

wat44

good words ferrari (note: my dealer is also the cheapest)

KeNnY

:rofl: nice one. Mine was also :)

My dealer has always found me the best 1:1 SWISS made replica. (joke) :rofl:

no we should put here that video what SFA has made, about that dealer and buyer, who wanted 1:1 best grade sub, and wanted to check authenticity by running over it with an car.

Basically all dealers have the same ULTIMATE stuff, there will be never 100% copy of the watch, always 99%. That what is not good for us, is good for manufactures. Recently I had in my hands an Ceramic LV Submariner from Robert - prestigewatchco, and I must say, it is the best sub I had in my hands, the construction is amazing, and the cyclops zoom, MAN ! The whole date is magnified to the cyclops ! :) What would be my next Sub ? I think this one, or blue one, but must be from Milgaus Factory, and must have again that amazing cyclops zoom, and black AR coated crystal.

trailboss99

What happened to the forum that was friendly and encouraged Noobs? There used to be one at this URL. fe22eri must remember it, not so sure about the rest of you tho wat may have a distant memory of it.

Let me go dig out all the dumb stuff you lot posted in your first few days at a watch forum. On second thoughts that would take far to long as there would be rather a lot of it. Take it easy guys, the fella was only asking a question, there is no need to be quite so acid.

Besides, our running costs just doubled, we need new VIPs to help pay 'em and who in their right minds would pony up after a pasting like that? This was in the new post list this arvo when 6 other people joined up. No doubt they all read it and if any of 'em dare to post after seeing it it will be a miracle. Everyone have a nice, big bowl of nasty for breakfast this morning did they?

Col.

Luthier

It's all correct, Col., but take a look from the other side - almost every day somebody coming to the forum, and start with "Hey, you, gimme the right direction or best dealer to buy a supa replica, 1:1, Swiss made, AAA, etc!!! And fucking right now!!!"

To be honest - almost half of noobs just fucking lazy to read for a week or two, and THEN ask, if something isn't clear to him.

Don't you understand, that we are sick and tired to answer all the same questions every God damn day???

I'm extremely polite and nice member, as you know... hehehe... but sometimes I want to shoot someone.

And I'm sure many of us are sick and tired of best Sub questions.

I proposed once - mandatory reading A-Z before clicking "SUBMIT" button, but our Admin. is soo nice and politically correct... and now we all suffer.

greg_r

+1 to every word that Col said.

If you're tired of answering newbie questions, please just leave them to the rest of us. Some friendly humour is welcome, nastiness isn't.

powderfreak

Dunno what you think about that, but the Rolex rep's I want are:

vintage Sub (not really the most accurate rep, but I am too lazy/poor to mod/spend for modding and it really doesn't bother me)

GMT pepsi (doesn't matter if vintage or new ones, I love the looks of both; the new ones seem to be close enough to the real thing)

DSSD (fairly accurate, maybe the best among those I want, but since you already have one... well :D)

vintage Daytona (a bit like the GMT, not super accurate reps, but they look great and are waaaaay more reliable than any new 'tona with seconds at 6)

Yachtmaster (very good version from BK available, but I would go with a cheaper one :hehehe:)

Concerning the question where to get them I would suggest asking Mary (or in the case of a vintage 'tona DW), she is easy going and a good choice for noobs :lol:

If accuracy is the most important feature of your reps, just search for some of those "super reps" threads, there is at least one very detailed.

pollux1

As good as BK's DSSD? One that comes to mind is PWC's ultimate Cartier Santos xl with sellita movement, I'd rate that as a super rep. There are more but I have to rush out so hopefully someone can help you out. :lol:

pollux1

The IWC 3717 is another super rep, v1 Hublot big bang and the Ferrari PAM 008, there are many more so chime in guys and help out. :thumbsup:

greg_r

Pol: the OP is looking for Rolex...