Sign in to follow this  
ooosmellyguyooo

Super Reps

Dendo

Or........

Rolex DateJust II (ETA versions) - $200+

Rolex Daytona (vintage seconds-at-9 versions from Yuki or David Wong (DW) or Speedmaster)

Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (DSSD) (ETA version with correct-10 bezel)

Rolex Milgauss (ETA version from the Milgauss Factory) - $160+

Rolex Sea Dweller (SD) 'Super Sea Dweller' (SSD) version - discontinued

Rolex Submariner v3 from WM9/BK - $600+

Rolex Submariner LV v3 from WM9/BK- $600+

Rolex Yachtmaster from WM9/BK - $725

Member X
Or........

Rolex DateJust II (ETA versions) - $200+

Rolex Daytona (vintage seconds-at-9 versions from Yuki or David Wong (DW) or Speedmaster)

Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (DSSD) (ETA version with correct-10 bezel)

Rolex Milgauss (ETA version from the Milgauss Factory) - $160+

Rolex Sea Dweller (SD) 'Super Sea Dweller' (SSD) version - discontinued

Rolex Submariner v3 from WM9/BK - $600+ - discontinued

Rolex Submariner LV v3 from WM9/BK- $600+ - discontinued

Rolex Yachtmaster from WM9/BK - $725 - discontinued

Oops, I forgot I needed to add the updates to this bit, as above... :D lol

BK's latest Subs are still great though, I wouldn't hesitate to get another one from him :thumbsup:

I believe there is a new SD coming out shortly, and if the glossy dial and fat hands don't bother you the 39mm Explorer I is also a great choice.

pollux1

;)

Pol: the OP is looking for Rolex...

Definitely a blond/Irish moment there G! In that case anything by BK, MBW Rollies are good and accept gen parts by all account too.

Akira
What happened to the forum that was friendly and encouraged Noobs?

You mean the time before we hit around 6k members?

I believe it was back when Barry and the Doc still were posting here on a daily basis.

andygt

What watch do you want?

If you tell us specific models we can help point you to the best version.

Bibicu
It's all correct, Col., but take a look from the other side - almost every day somebody coming to the forum, and start with "Hey, you, gimme the right direction or best dealer to buy a supa replica, 1:1, Swiss made, AAA, etc!!! And fucking right now!!!"

To be honest - almost half of noobs just fucking lazy to read for a week or two, and THEN ask, if something isn't clear to him.

Don't you understand, that we are sick and tired to answer all the same questions every God damn day???

I'm extremely polite and nice member, as you know... hehehe... but sometimes I want to shoot someone.

And I'm sure many of us are sick and tired of best Sub questions.

I proposed once - mandatory reading A-Z before clicking "SUBMIT" button, but our Admin. is soo nice and politically correct... and now we all suffer.

Col is right. I am also a noob here on this forum. I read the posts and opinions for a month before i oredered my first rep, and i decided to buy from BK. I received my DSSD and is a great rep...very happy with it. As the guy wrote....he also got a rep from bk....and he, just like me or other guys that just started a rep collection are wondering where to go next for another order. I belive for me will be Mary because i never seen something bad written about her dealings....an there is also Robert but i read a lot of posts about delays and communication problems with him (mainly with his auctions). I thought the VIP supporters were here to support and help us newbies and point us in a good direction for acquiring a rep...not to be sarcastic or mock what others ask...no matter how stupid or childish the question is. You always have an option to look away if the question bothers you...nobody is forcing you to give an answer if you don't want to!

For example now i'm looking for the most acurate panerai on the rep market with the best movement available...and also a guy in eurpe that can mood it to make it evem more accurate to the gen ;)

greg_r
For example now i'm looking for the most acurate panerai on the rep market with the best movement available...and also a guy in eurpe that can mood it to make it evem more accurate to the gen :facepalm:

Depends on exactly what you want, but I'd suggest a PAM 177m or maybe the 111 m. Stick a good strap on it and then, crucially, leave it alone. Don't waste your money on questionable 'mods'. Both watches are damn good out of the box. Just make sure you buy from a dealer with decent QC

Bibicu
For example now i'm looking for the most acurate panerai on the rep market with the best movement available...and also a guy in eurpe that can mood it to make it evem more accurate to the gen :facepalm:

Depends on exactly what you want, but I'd suggest a PAM 177m or maybe the 111 m. Stick a good strap on it and then, crucially, leave it alone. Don't waste your money on questionable 'mods'. Both watches are damn good out of the box. Just make sure you buy from a dealer with decent QC

Thx Greg....noted. ;)

Bibi

Member X

I don't know what Romanian Customs are like - I would ask the dealer if they have had problems before you order. You may have to trans-ship via the UK!

Bibicu
I don't know what Romanian Customs are like - I would ask the dealer if they have had problems before you order. You may have to trans-ship via the UK!

Thx X.

Good point....i will do that before order a new watch.

BK sent it to me via UK...no problems at all. i was lucky he had a DSSD ready to be sold so i received it in a couple of weeks. Is ok via UK. I hope other dealers can send this way.

Member X

Cool :asslick:

I think most dealers trans-ship now so you should be fine! It is always worth asking if delivery is guaranteed against seizure if you do get one trans-shipped - I believe Robert (PrestigeWatchCo) doesn't but I think the others do :D

You may want to look at any of the H Factory PAMs in the link in my signature if you're going PAM next, or there are also some new Noobfactory PAMs (111 and 005, I think, like Robert is listing now) that are similar build quality but with the correct 21.6k movement (that is also likely to be less hit-and-miss than an H Factor 18k movement that some have had issues with). All the dealers can get both versions, I believe, so ask the dealer you like most if they can get one :P

dgafxxx
What happened to the forum that was friendly and encouraged Noobs? There used to be one at this URL. fe22eri must remember it, not so sure about the rest of you tho wat may have a distant memory of it.

Let me go dig out all the dumb stuff you lot posted in your first few days at a watch forum. On second thoughts that would take far to long as there would be rather a lot of it. Take it easy guys, the fella was only asking a question, there is no need to be quite so acid.

Besides, our running costs just doubled, we need new VIPs to help pay 'em and who in their right minds would pony up after a pasting like that? This was in the new post list this arvo when 6 other people joined up. No doubt they all read it and if any of 'em dare to post after seeing it it will be a miracle. Everyone have a nice, big bowl of nasty for breakfast this morning did they?

Col.

I was ready to throw some coin down to be a VIP until some egotistical morons on here start posting stupid shit, putting stupid emoticons of captain Piccard. All because I wanted some advice on a 6.75.

I may be a noob but I'm supporting the TD's. Just in the last week I've made almost $1500 purchases with Mary, made purchases with Robert, bought a BK DSSD, as well as a purchased a few reps from members.

There are 2 or 3 other forums that I can get the same info from where I can actually feel welcome to be a member.

powderfreak
I may be a noob but I'm supporting the TD's. Just in the last week I've made almost $1500 purchases with Mary, made purchases with Robert, bought a BK DSSD, as well as a purchased a few reps from members.

You seem to need rehab soon :D

I think it's a pity if you leave here. Honestly, you will get used to a bit of threadcrapping and there are many really nice folks around :asslick: Just try to ignore some of the comments, if possible.

exec123

People were mean to me when I asked in the shoutbox where I can get the best 1:1 TIMEX...

Edited by exec123

powderfreak
People were mean to me when I asked in the shoutbox where I can get the best 1:1 TIMEX...

You really provoke it :asslick:

I get the best from my dealer, he's called ama-zon :P

:D