Sign in to follow this  
steve445

Perfect Clones and Josh?

steve445

Has Josh been responding to anyone else's emails, etc?

I ordered a GMT about a month ago, the movement broke so I sent it back to him the day after I got it. He was supposed to send me my tracking number last week. He hasn't been responding to any of my emails... so now I'm getting extremely anxious.

Is he on vacation or something? Otherwise, I've been screwed so I need to file a dispute or something and get my money back.

From what I understand, he is supposed to be a good dealer... so... :wub:

Thanks!

Edited by steve445

Cynikal.Mindset

he's not a trusted dealer here so you are kinda on your own...but whatever you do DO NOT file a paypal dispute!!!

give it some more time, you should get your watch back Josh is pretty good at taking care of things in my experience.

sconehead

...actually, Josh is on the list under 'other dealers' as he is trusted on some other boards. A good move would be to contact sfa437 who is on the staff on a board where Josh is trusted and he may be able to assist...no promises though...:D

greg_r

We don't have a 'relationship' with Josh here, so can't help directly but his aftersales service is generally excellent, so I wouldn't worry just yet.

Sconey's suggestion is a good one...

rober100
he's not a trusted dealer here so you are kinda on your own...but whatever you do DO NOT file a paypal dispute!!!

and I wonder, why not?

Luthier

Don't buy from dropshippers.

sconehead

and I wonder, why not?

...because all lines of communication/resolution will break down...this is why it's always the last resort. If Steve contacts sfa437 and get's no joy then it's time...trust me on this...;)

NFleischer

I recently spoke to him. He will usually sort things out.

Make sure your dealing with the right web site- alot of Perfect Clone clones out there.

P4GTR

Some sort of CN holiday this weekend per Mark from TS.

sconehead
I recently spoke to him. He will usually sort things out.

Make sure your dealing with the right web site- alot of Perfect Clone clones out there.

Ahhh, good call, you got the url of the site you ordered from Steve?

NFleischer

Oh yes; the beloved 'Mooncake Festival'

Sept.10-14. Josh is probably baking Mooncakes and is offline.

rober100

and I wonder, why not?

...because all lines of communication/resolution will break down...this is why it's always the last resort. If Steve contacts sfa437 and get's no joy then it's time...trust me on this...;)

I guy from other forum was having problems with this man. This Josh simply behaved like an arrogant delinquent. No willigness to sort anything out and a lot of lies. Basically his attitude was 'I have your money and I'm not going to give it back, so you are fucked up'. I think the guy opened a PayPal dispute but no idea about how the things ended.

NFleischer

Not that he's a saint, but 'Jos Nana', is usually quite reasonable in dealing

with after sales problems. It may be a clone site, we need to know the details.

His email is: [email protected]

rober100

Not a clone site. This guy and his sidekick are famous in the reps world. There is plenty of lore to read about ;) I would stick to trusted dealers.

sconehead

Not a clone site. This guy and his sidekick are famous in the reps world. There is plenty of lore to read about ;) I would stick to trusted dealers.

Agreed, I bought my first two reps from him. Then realized I could get the same stuff a lot cheaper elsewhere. Must admit though, he's renowned for his aftersales being amongst the best...strange indeed...

g.man

In the interests of balance I'd like to add that I got my staggeringly awesome Pam187 from Josh only a month ago. While he's not a trusted dealer here, the communication was great and the transaction flawless. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again if he had the goods I wanted.

regards

g.man

SeanusMaximus

he was very helpful when acquiring my PAM 312, does seem out of character!

rober100

With this guy everything goes smoth, very talkative, helpful... until he's got your money and until you have a problem he doesn't like or you are scammed by one of his photoshopped pictures on his web. What sconehead said is true. You can get better prices elsewhere. Just contact any trusted dealer here.

schmooze

I had and email from Josh on Friday 09/09/2011.

steve445
With this guy everything goes smoth, very talkative, helpful... until he's got your money and until you have a problem he doesn't like or you are scammed by one of his photoshopped pictures on his web. What sconehead said is true. You can get better prices elsewhere. Just contact any trusted dealer here.

What do you mean by photoshopped pictures? What does he photoshop?

NFleischer

He means he buffs up the pix to look better than they really are. I'm sure he may to some extent, but you're

not gonna change a mouse into an elephant.

Again- whether you like him or not, Josh does not take money and disappear. He wouldn't be around on the rep fora for so many years

if he did.

Luthier

Sure, he wouldn't disappear. His machine works perfectly - he gets your money, sent request to the factory, his relatives (who knows watches less than I know nuclear reactors) pick up the watch from the factory, and ship it to you. QC just doesn't exist. But if you'll get DOA watch or the watch with problems - yes, he'll exchange it fast way, and if the next will be faulty - exchange again... and again... one day, maybe months later you'll get watch, that will work perfectly. Maybe it will be second, maybe 5th. So, I don't see ANY advantage to buy from ant dropshippers - I can buy the same watch, for less, and with great QC, and, practically all our TDs will replace the faulty watch too. So, what's the point?

rober100

It is not about if you like the guy or not. Everybody in the rep world knows him and his sidekick, so it is up to you. Luthier is picturing his business quite good. I'd add that I have seen cases that prevented me from any dealing with him.

Edited by rober100

tesmith2112

Yeah, he's part of the "Cartel". Luthier is right, stay clear. You've found this site, so your searching is over.

g.man

What is "The Cartel?"