Sign in to follow this  
steve445

Perfect Clones and Josh?

houndoggie
What is "The Cartel?"

Perfect clones and trusty time...Josh and Andrew.

g.man

Cheers HD.

NFleischer
What is "The Cartel?"

Hey guys- lighten up, this ain't the Mexican and Columbian Drug Cartels.

Take it from someone who's bought alot of reps from almost every dealer around, most of this QC is a bunch of hype.

Every dealer has their share of lemons. They come sometimes, then you deal with it.

Do you think Steve Jobs personally inspects and ships each I-phone!

wat44

my dealer QC's

gottahaverolex
What is "The Cartel?"

Hey guys- lighten up, this ain't the Mexican and Columbian Drug Cartels.

Take it from someone who's bought alot of reps from almost every dealer around, most of this QC is a bunch of hype.

Every dealer has their share of lemons. They come sometimes, then you deal with it.

Do you think Steve Jobs personally inspects and ships each I-phone!

:P Deja Vu! LOL

gottahaverolex

I must comment on this abomination of a thread. I've been buying reps for three years now, my first watch was from Josh. He is not what some of you make him out to be. He is not the demon dealer who will ignore your problems after he has your money. Those of you in this thread who seem to think otherwise have probably bought from Josh, had a problem and acted like a total fucking fool when you emailed him about your broken watch. I have bought around 35 watches from him and he has always been very professional, lightning fast and fair priced. Is he always the cheapest? NO. Is he the perfect dealer who never messes up or ships a bad watch. NO. NEITHER ARE ANY OF OUR TRUSTED DEALERS! He is a business man and stays cordial until he gets attacked. I'm a business owner and I treat people the same way until you get in my face, then watch the fuck out because I'm not your bitch! We all have our preference of dealers but stop fucking shitting on every dealer you don't buy from, it's not fair nor ethical. Unless you are fucking your dealer...ahem...or getting kick back from a trolling dealer then stop badmouthing perfectly fine dealers. Grow the fuck up boys. Josh is a great dealer, like it or not. Even Robert has said he's fine to deal with and he has personally got watches from him. That says a shitload about Josh, when another dealer buys from his competition.

NFleischer

Right on brother!

tesmith2112
I must comment on this abomination of a thread. I've been buying reps for three years now, my first watch was from Josh. He is not what some of you make him out to be. He is not the demon dealer who will ignore your problems after he has your money. Those of you in this thread who seem to think otherwise have probably bought from Josh, had a problem and acted like a total fucking fool when you emailed him about your broken watch. I have bought around 35 watches from him and he has always been very professional, lightning fast and fair priced. Is he always the cheapest? NO. Is he the perfect dealer who never messes up or ships a bad watch. NO. NEITHER ARE ANY OF OUR TRUSTED DEALERS! He is a business man and stays cordial until he gets attacked. I'm a business owner and I treat people the same way until you get in my face, then watch the fuck out because I'm not your bitch! We all have our preference of dealers but stop fucking shitting on every dealer you don't buy from, it's not fair nor ethical. Unless you are fucking your dealer...ahem...or getting kick back from a trolling dealer then stop badmouthing perfectly fine dealers. Grow the fuck up boys. Josh is a great dealer, like it or not. Even Robert has said he's fine to deal with and he has personally got watches from him. That says a shitload about Josh, when another dealer buys from his competition.

I'd be singing a dealers praises too if I bought 35 watches and he was always professional, lightning fast and fair priced. Let's say you spent $300 on a POS watch, not to mention numerous hours trying to negotiate a resolution. Being a business owner you probably don't have the time energy to deal with that shit. You seem like you don't hold much back, so I'm sure you'd be FUCKING pissed and let everyone know about it. And why do you assume everyone that had a bad experience with Josh acted like fucking fool? Josh isn't even a trusted dealer here, so why are we even having this conversation to begin with.

NFleischer

BTW- Josh is listed here under other dealers, like Davidsen. You can find people with gripes about EVERY dealer.

Why has this turned into a war tribunal: The free world vs. Josh

Check out the recent thread about the trouble with Mary.

Besides, Trusted Dealers come and go- see for ex. Replicamake. As GHR said, buy from whomever you want

it's all basically the same stuff from the same 'factories'

tesmith2112
BTW- Josh is listed here under other dealers, like Davidsen. You can find people with gripes about EVERY dealer.

Why has this turned into a war tribunal: The free world vs. Josh

Check out the recent thread about the trouble with Mary.

Besides, Trusted Dealers come and go- see for ex. Replicamake. As GHR said, buy from whomever you want

it's all basically the same stuff from the same 'factories'

I agree totally BTW. I only have two points:

1) It is pretty much the same stuff, and since Josh isn't a fixture here like he is at RG, why buy from him? Just buy from a dealer that's more connected to this forum.

2) It's unfair to assume that anyone that's had a problem with Josh acted like a fool when looking for resolution. I'm sure Josh is fine most of the time, but I'm sure there are times when he's wrong, like all of us.

It's pretty clear that Josh (or any dealer) has the upper hand on post-sales support, so I would argue that most people would tread lightly and politely when looking for resolution, at least initially. If people are not getting a response in a reasonable time-frame, they get nervous and think they're getting screwed over. In this economy, people get pretty emotional if they think someone's trying to take their hard earned money. I do know there are ones that freak out and start making threats, etc., but I think those are the exception. It sucks to drop that hard earned dime and end up with a broken watch and a headache trying to get a resolution or sometimes even a response at all.