Sign in to follow this  
Monsieur_B

Ladies watch needed. Help?

Ska

No Contest.

The classiest watch for a lady without exception is the Omega LadyMatic. When I got one for my wife Sam it was sadly only available in Quartz however various dealers now do an amazing version with a clone Auto movement which is simply stunning.

Here's the one I got Sam:

DSC_1518small.jpg

Ollifl

Do not buy anything that says TANK on it, my wife looked at me for a moment and asked "trying to tell me something", if you against my advice give her one and find yourself in this situation, do NOT answer, it's a trick question....

Monsieur_B
Do not buy anything that says TANK on it, my wife looked at me for a moment and asked "trying to tell me something", if you against my advice give her one and find yourself in this situation, do NOT answer, it's a trick question....

:rofl: actually this already crossed my mind, wtf did they thought when naming that watch???

Not very femine...

jcagara08

no offense but

how about that GAYTONA? LOL

Ska

:thepianohasbeendrinking: actually this already crossed my mind, wtf did they thought when naming that watch???

Not very femine...

The Cartier Tank was originally a men's watch. (it is still available for both men and women)

It's design is inspired by the shape of one of the 1st tanks ever made by the French for WWI after Louis Cartier saw one being displayed in Paris by Renault in 1917.

Imagine the main watch case as if looking down on a tank from above. with the dial representing the tank's main body and the two long vertical strips either side representing the tracks.

tommylad

Sorry it's taken me so long to post these. Gave this to my gf yesterday and she absolutely loved it. It is 21.5mm quartz and looks great on the wrist. I think the medium sized one (28mm or so) would also look great.

I got it from Mary but Robert also has a great selection in various sizes, colours etc.

IMG_8833.jpg

IMG_8834.jpg

IMG_88381.jpg

IMG_8837.jpg

IMG_8835.jpg

Monsieur_B
Sorry it's taken me so long to post these. Gave this to my gf yesterday and she absolutely loved it. It is 21.5mm quartz and looks great on the wrist. I think the medium sized one (28mm or so) would also look great.

I got it from Mary but Robert also has a great selection in various sizes, colours etc.

IMG_8833.jpg

Nice! How much?

tommylad

IMG_8833.jpg

Nice! How much?

About $100 or just over.Robert's were slightly cheaper than that as well -around $90.Worth it In my opinion -she loves it.

diggs

Very nice but I cannot find this on Roberts listings