Sign in to follow this  
Bibicu

Nice looking Pam

Bibicu

I just love how this pam looks like. I founf it on Perfect Clones. Anyone knows if the trader is legit?

http://www.1-pc8838.com/0pn187g01-submersi...53-p-10436.html

Do you know anything about the movement a7753? And the the site sais that is waterproof to 50 m by the factory. Does the factory really do waterproofing?

Bibicu

Sorry Mary...post it in the wrong forum and don't know how to move it!

greg_r

topic moved to GD.

Perfect Clones is legit - he's on our trusted list, although other dealers offer better QC. Don't trust his claims about waterproofing without getting the watch pressure tested first. The A7753 is a derivative of the A7750 to overcome the A7750s sunken datewheel problem. All the other usual caveats still apply.

However, most of the dealers can supply this model - personally I'd try MReplica, Robert or Mary first.

Bibicu
topic moved to GD.

Perfect Clones is legit - he's on our trusted list, although other dealers offer better QC. Don't trust his claims about waterproofing without getting the watch pressure tested first. The A7753 is a derivative of the A7750 to overcome the A7750s sunken datewheel problem. All the other usual caveats still apply.

However, most of the dealers can supply this model - personally I'd try MReplica, Robert or Mary first.

Thx Greg...very supportive mate!

:P

Bibi