Sign in to follow this  
trailboss99

Pamfried: You have now been warned.

trailboss99

Repost from RWI.

<h3 class="first">ADVISORY NOTICE: Pamfried</h3>

icon_post_target.gifby LegendOfSpeed on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:04 am

All -

As of this afternoon, pamfried has been banned after a decision made by staff... this decision comes three weeks after the removal of his dealership here as it has become apparent that he does not wish to make good on or discuss any of his outstanding issues.

For those who have not been following along, we have experienced numerous issues with pamfried over his tenure but these issues have ramped up in the past 6 months till we have reached the point we are at now.

Back in February, pamfried's section was set to invisible until he dealt with the outstanding issues we knew about. From this point, he was on a delicate footing with the staff and we had hoped he would strive to become a good dealer. This did not happen.

After members reported being owed items after 4-7 months of waiting, the decision was made to revoke his dealership on RWI completely on July 3rd. In my e-mail to him concerning the issue, I related that things could be rectified by him by dealing with the outstanding issues. PM's from staff members were to the same effect...

After 3 weeks, there has been no response from pamfried to either e-mails or pm's although we know he has been in communication with others. For this reason, the decision was made to ban pamfried.

As a staff, the admin advise all members to not deal with pamfried in any manner, whether it be as a dealer or as a member.

Thank you,

LOS

Col.

JohnG

Why isn't he a member here? Can we invite him over?

I am banned at RWI too. And it didn't take them weeks to decide to do it either. I feel like I have something in common with this guy.

greg_r

He is a member here, but he's caused a lot of problems for various folks - in particular taking money and not supplying watches, which makes me kinda glad he doesn't spend any time here.

trailboss99
Can we invite him over?

No, because he is a useing prick. TTK without the entertainment value. Untrustworthy dealers are not welcome here. TTK at least mostly delivered in the end and is a nice enouh bloke but PF is just a bad egg. This was not allways the case but it is now.

BTW John, I have some more info for you. Blows the last lot away!

Col.

JohnG
Can we invite him over?

No, because he is a useing prick. TTK without the entertainment value. Untrustworthy dealers are not welcome here. TTK at least mostly delivered in the end and is a nice enouh bloke but PF is just a bad egg. This was not allways the case but it is now.

BTW John, I have some more info for you. Blows the last lot away!

Col.

Send me ALL RELEVANT INFO! :rofl::rofl:

And hey, TTK didn't deliver to ME, his biggest cheerleader. As Greg always says, "no good deed goes unpunished" - I guess the Gods punished me for using the weight of the JohnG name to pimp for him. :rofl:

JohnG

And hey, we had fun with BestSwiss - why not Pamfried too? I didn't say MAKE HIM A DEALER. Just keep him around as a play toy.

greg_r
:) Always an option, I guess but I have a feeling he knows what we think of him here, so I kinda doubt he'll be showing up any time soon... ;)

JohnG
:) Always an option, I guess but I have a feeling he knows what we think of him here, so I kinda doubt he'll be showing up any time soon... ;)

You think it wasn't clear to James from BestSwiss what we thought of him within three minutes of posting? But that thread went ALL FUCKING NIGHT! It was AWESOME!

AllergyDoc

And I was out of town when James posted. I missed all the fun.

trailboss99

Oh it was sooooo much fun!

He is a AAAAA+++++ ass clown that guy.

Col.