Sign in to follow this  
randazzo

It's been shipped

randazzo

I ordered a 116610LN Black ceramic Submariner. This is my first rep. The wait is driving me crazy. I'm already looking at more watches while I wait.... :lol:

paulcbc

Get used to it dude. :lol: I placed an order for a DSSD from mary, and its been delivered and sitting in the postal office, but I'm out of country and won't get to pick it up until Saturday! That's worse!!! :huh: LoL!!

Tits McGee
Get used to it dude. :lol: I placed an order for a DSSD from mary, and its been delivered and sitting in the postal office, but I'm out of country and won't get to pick it up until Saturday! That's worse!!! :huh: LoL!!

+1

Ordered 2 more while waiting on the first 2 to arrive. It can always get worse pal.

Edited by Remo

opus9

The wait is always horrible...I hate the bloody post!!

P4GTR

<--- Waiting for a GMT IIc. It doesn't get easier. Don't forget to do the juju dance before opening the package to summon the rep gods to shine down on you with a non-DOA. :Praying:

greg_r

The trick is order another watch every week-10 days - that way once the first one gets there you'll have a steady stream to follow.... :Praying:

cvp3
The trick is order another watch every week-10 days - that way once the first one gets there you'll have a steady stream to follow.... :Praying:

Guilty.............

dingle

you must start checking tracking ASAP, this will help. I promise. :)

Ollifl

It's on it's way, express delivery is just not what it used to be

airsnailmail.jpg

NFleischer
The trick is order another watch every week-10 days - that way once the first one gets there you'll have a steady stream to follow.... :blink:

Guilty.............

Me too sort of.

Randazzo- welcome and good luck. The new ceramic subs are really nice, some good deals out there too.

BTW- Are you from Brooklyn or New Jersey?

randazzo

I live in Tennessee. I have some family in that area though.

Comex
The trick is order another watch every week-10 days - that way once the first one gets there you'll have a steady stream to follow....

+1

Dingo1974

I'm waiting my 2nd one as well, I know it's in the postal system so keeping my fingers crossed for early next week!