Sign in to follow this  
Balad1

My First Rose Gold Rep

Balad1

I purchased this rep from Robert's auction site and it's my first Rose gold (or any gold) rep.

First class service from Robert as always and a sweet rep.

Yesterday evening my wife and I visited a friend for drinks and pupus (Hawaiian for appetizers).

She has a nice condo right on the ocean with a view to die for; enjoy.

CandysViewpluswatches001.jpg

CandysViewpluswatches002.jpg

CandysViewpluswatches004.jpg

CandysViewpluswatches006.jpg

CandysViewpluswatches007.jpg

CandysViewpluswatches008.jpg

CandysViewpluswatches010.jpg

CandysViewpluswatches013.jpg

CandysViewpluswatches014.jpg

CandysViewpluswatches015.jpg

CandysViewpluswatches018.jpg

CandysViewpluswatches019.jpg

Nisv

Gold watches rule :poke:

Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing :lol:

gtwc

Hey Balad,

wanna swap?

My Norfolk cottage for your Hawaaian ghetto?

Seems fair to me.............

BTW lovely watch and great pics (as always).

I have the s/s version.

Balad1

Thanks guys :lol:

edit: Our friend, the women who lives at this condo is around 65, single, quite attractive and not hurting for money, any single men her age interested?

Edited by Balad1

edil

When i get old and richer i have to move to hawaii

E-Dub

It's like a gorgeous girl with a lazy eye... That fence makes me want to puke. Just can't get past it. Time to raise the condo fee's and get it replaced.:lol:

Otherwise, nice watch and gorgeous view.

Now I'm hungry for Pupu! :poke:

E- Dub

Balad1

Our friend, that owns the condo is 65, single, attractive and not hurting for money, any men her age interested?

DebbiesFriend.jpg

Balad1
It's like a gorgeous girl with a lazy eye... That fence makes me want to puke. Just can't get past it. Time to raise the condo fee's and get it replaced.:lol:

Now I'm hungry for Pupu! :poke:

E- Dub

The condo fees are already $1500 a month so don't know about raising them, lol.

greg_r

nice watch, better view! :lol:

Del

Great pics mate, and the watch looks lovely! :lol:

I keep looking at that model myself - Reg has listed them now too but I'm trying to resist! :poke:

mondeov6

Very nice rg Chopard!!... and veeeeery nice pictures!! :thumbsup2:

Crusader

Great view and pics, watch looks great on your wrist :thumbsup2:

powderfreak

Awesome condo and a nice Chopard. The power reserve works :thumbsup2:?

tesmith2112
It's like a gorgeous girl with a lazy eye... That fence makes me want to puke. Just can't get past it. Time to raise the condo fee's and get it replaced.:thumbsup2:

Now I'm hungry for Pupu! :facepalm:

E- Dub

That is a beautiful view, but you're right, the fence is a bit of an eye sore. The bushes should be on the condo's side of the fence. Or at a least spray the fence green to blend in with the bushes.

Pob

Nice watch and it looks very nice on your wrist :thumbsup2:

Balad1
Awesome condo and a nice Chopard. The power reserve works :thumbsup2:?

Yes the power reserve works; I'd just put it on for the first time in the photos.

PS: The rep has a nice rose gold deployment buckle too.

Balad1
It's like a gorgeous girl with a lazy eye... That fence makes me want to puke. Just can't get past it. Time to raise the condo fee's and get it replaced.:thumbsup2:

Now I'm hungry for Pupu! :facepalm:

E- Dub

That is a beautiful view, but you're right, the fence is a bit of an eye sore. The bushes should be on the condo's side of the fence. Or at a least spray the fence green to blend in with the bushes.

Keeping in mind the salt spray from the ocean will corrode anything quickly and it's almost a losing battle to try and keep up. But I agree it's an eye sore.

powderfreak

Maybe it's just me, but without you folks I would have never noticed that fence at all :D For a poor German like me, the view is just too stunning to care about such details :facepalm:

Thanks for the reply Balad, I think I have to show those pictures to my Bro, he likes Chopard :thumbsup2:

watch.aholic

Beautiful watch.....beautiful view.........I can't even imagine how good it would feel waking up to that view every morning.........

tesmith2112
Beautiful watch.....beautiful view.........I can't even imagine how good it would feel waking up to that view every morning.........

Amen to that!

tesmith2112
Maybe it's just me, but without you folks I would have never noticed that fence at all :D For a poor German like me, the view is just too stunning to care about such details :dingleberry-nemesis:

Thanks for the reply Balad, I think I have to show those pictures to my Bro, he likes Chopard :dingleberry-nemesis:

You're right the view is stunning. Because it's so perfect that fence really stands out. That is my dream home/condo view. I love the ocean. I wonder if you get sick of it if you see it every day...... Balad?

Luthier

I lived in Santa Monica for quite a while, about 100 yards from the ocean, trust me - you'll never get sick or bored. It's stunning.

Balad1
Maybe it's just me, but without you folks I would have never noticed that fence at all :paddy_beer: For a poor German like me, the view is just too stunning to care about such details :paddy_beer:

Thanks for the reply Balad, I think I have to show those pictures to my Bro, he likes Chopard :)

You're right the view is stunning. Because it's so perfect that fence really stands out. That is my dream home/condo view. I love the ocean. I wonder if you get sick of it if you see it every day...... Balad?

The pictures were taken at a friends house so I've never lived 20 meters from the ocean.

Actually I live 2 km from the ocean but can see it and never get tired of looking at it. During the whale season I can see humpback whales breaching from my living room.

diggs

Great watch. I saw these in Reg's listing and wasn't sure ... this may have helped with my decision.

fragzzone

Nice watch and lovely view, thanks for sharing.