Sign in to follow this  
RodrigoMolina

Watch search

RodrigoMolina

Hi Guys! I'm looking for a U-BOAT 50MM Flightdeck CAB like this one:www.watchesqq.com/u-boat/u-boat-flightdeck-50-cab-o-black.html

Anyone knows a trusted dealer that has it?

Anyone buy at watchesqq?

I' need help please!

Thanks!!

dgafxxx

Mary has that.

On her site she has the SS case with that color in an automatic, and that PVD with the orange on your list in the quartz. But I would bet she can get that same one in automatic.

Watch International on the TD list. Shoot her an email.

onionbag

Send a picture to Mary at watchinternational...she'll source it for you. That site? Well let's just say they look like scammers..."Our price $258, retail price $322". More like $3000

Turbo
Send a picture to Mary at watchinternational...she'll source it for you. That site? Well let's just say they look like scammers..."Our price $258, retail price $322". More like $3000

Not defending the site or operators - no idea who they are. But maybe they mean the "retail price" of the replica?

I would certainly reccomend working with one of the reccomended dealers here though.

RodrigoMolina

Thanks! I will contact her.

Another question. I saw that the automatic have the Automatic 7750 Movement. It has the same problems that has the IWC Portuguese Chrono??

Luthier

Another question. I saw that the automatic have the Automatic 7750 Movement. It has the same problems that has the IWC Portuguese Chrono??

A7750 has no problems, if the seconds subdial is on @9 o'clock position. But if it's on 6 or 12 - you better pray...

RodrigoMolina

A7750 has no problems, if the seconds subdial is on @9 o'clock position. But if it's on 6 or 12 - you better pray...

Ufff, I don't know really but think that watch one has it on the 6 no?

onionbag

Not defending the site or operators - no idea who they are. But maybe they mean the "retail price" of the replica?

I would certainly reccomend working with one of the reccomended dealers here though.

Just to clarify, as there is no mention of the movement type in this watch other than "Automatic", it's probably a 21j with faux chrono functions, so should be priced $88 or so.

The inference of a 'discounted' price convinces me that that they are scammers and you'll receive a 21j watch and not a $300 hi-beat A7750.

It's obvious that I clouded the issue with my mention of the gen retail price.

I hope this helps.

RodrigoMolina

Yes. In that website doesen't specify anything. I read in Mary's site the specs. But it cost 280. I wrote her and waiting for a reply. But i didn't see that exactly watch in her list.