Sign in to follow this  
macwerk

Hello – auckland new zealand

macwerk

Just a quick hello, I appreciate any help you can afford a newbie looking for the following:

Bremont Martin Baker MBII

Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox Tribute to Deep Sea

not much of a collect of replicas, mainly because I got off to a terrible start, a result of not researching the sellers and a desire to buy watches that probably haven't been replicated yet.

Tried to buy a Bremont Martin Baker MBII from http://www.watcheswline.com and received a pretty decent IWC Big Pilot, still trying to arrange replacement/refund

Tried to buy a Urwerk 103 from www.2swww.com and received the nasties Corum watch ever produced instead - they are proving very difficult to obtain a shipping address so I can sent that back for refund.

I have an original B&R Hydromax Professional that is my everyday watch and a BRO1-95 that just ridiculously to big for my wrist

Thanks

greg_r

Firstly, stick to the trusted dealers - we've spent a lot of time and effort finding people that can be relied upon and you'll do a lot better than with the scam sites you've used so far. For every good supplier, there are dozens who will advertise things that aren't available, send you any old junk or just rip you off.

Secondly, neither of the watches you're looking for have been repped, I'm afraid. Spend some time and take a look at what's on offers from the dealers we know we can trust and you'll get a better idea of what to aim for.

wat44

Fellow forumites may not be familiar with the kiwi accent - "six" sounds like "sex" - just so you all know.

G'day !

trailboss99

Wot G said but if it's a Bremont you desire believe me, wat will know it's out before you do :)

They have propellers!

macwerk
Fellow forumites may not be familiar with the kiwi accent - "six" sounds like "sex" - just so you all know.

G'day !

Chur Bro!

Hope you fellas weren't too put out by the Irish result in RWC

torobravo

Welcome aboard, you have a few country fellow here from New Zealand, what a beautiful place.

Wiz

Hi mate, welcome from France!

Waiting for next week's game! :lol: