Sign in to follow this  
mongoose1969

Panerai In movies

mongoose1969

Now I have turned into a Pam nut I remembered a movie a few years back Called After the sunset with Pierce Brosnen and Salma Hayek that actually features panerai in the movie,wish I had the clip when he is fishing another character says nice watch or what kinda a watch is that and whats it go for? And pierce says its a Panerai and it goes for 6 or 8 grand something like that I am going to put it in my netflix que and see if I can find and post the scene.This Is a link to a pic I found on the net from the movie.

http://watchesinmovies.info/img/f/AfterTheSunset-Panerai.jpg

myaz

Sorry to hear about the affliction. It unfortunately tends to spread and damage the wallet.

Always interesting to spot a watch in a movie and looking forward to the post.

houndoggie

Lots of PAMs in movies. Usually being worn by some tough badass, or that Transformers kid's dad.

mongoose1969

Its a heist movie not bad not great But The fact that he actually names the watch and price it pretty cool like a product placement add If it had been a more popular movie would of been cooler cause I that he had deal with Omega at the time,Thaught It might of been him doing a I am not James Bond anymore statement.

mongoose1969
Its a heist movie not bad not great But The fact that he actually names the watch and price it pretty cool like a product placement add If it had been a more popular movie would of been cooler cause I that he had deal with Omega at the time,Thaught It might of been him doing a I am not James Bond anymore statement.

fe22ari

That is the website that decided me to buy Jason Statham's 250 Daylight.