Sign in to follow this  
68 Bullit

Pam 005 dial

68 Bullit

I am looking to buy a new dial for my PAM 005 that I bought last year from fellow forum member Ebzen02, this has been a fantastic watch and Zen suggested I replace the dial with a more accurate version with superluminova. I also replaced the CG with an upgraded one Nembo I believe.

Does anyone have any idea where I can purchase a new dial similar to the new H factory dials? Dsn, Jackson,?

Member X

It could be worth asking Mary to see if she can ask the factory for a dial and hands - the factory is apparently a PITA to deal with but they do sell parts!

68 Bullit
It could be worth asking Mary to see if she can ask the factory for a dial and hands - the factory is apparently a PITA to deal with but they do sell parts!

Thanks Member X, I thought about Mary, but didn't know whether the H factory sold parts, definately worth a try.

ebzen02

H factory doesn't sell parts, but sometimes members tear down watches and sell parts.. Keep an eye out.. You have a Swiss movement so it is worth upgrading..you might also think about upgrading the crystal..

ebzen02

Hang around Repgeek.com:)

68 Bullit

Thanks Zen master, I am not on the repgeek forum, I tried to enroll a couple of times without success. I will be hanging onto this one, and thanks for letting it go in the first place.

Member X
H factory doesn't sell parts

I stand corrected! I must have been thinking about when Mary said they'd only sell her the whole case and not just something small she needed, like the crown lol

ebzen02
H factory doesn't sell parts

I stand corrected! I must have been thinking about when Mary said they'd only sell her the whole case and not just something small she needed, like the crown lol

Well..doesn't hurt to try.. Also, try Davidsen (DSN). He might be working on a 005.. He does sell parts..

68 Bullit

Thanks guys, I thought I would use the knowledge and resources of my fellow forumites before I did the leg work.