Sign in to follow this  
Ollifl

RM011 Richard Mille

Ollifl

A while back I was looking for a tool to open up the case on my RM011 to put the Chrono hands back on, seems like nobody sells the tool so today I had some time and Made one. It was a pretty easy operation to open just the side screws, the top and bottom ones are for decoration and I didn't have to worry about the case back since those screws are separate.

Putting the watch back together would have also been an easy task, but somehow at the factory the gasket had twisted and did not like to stay in the groove, not too worried about it since I'm not taking the watch out for fishing or diving anyway...

Here's couple of picture of the watch and the tool I made, just because I know I would get all kinds of crap if I would post without pics, no boobs in this one, sorry guys.

Tool I ground from a flat tip screwdriver bit, works ok, I'm on a lookout for torx screws to replace the 5-star screws in the future if I decide to keep the watch.

PGPhoto.jpg

Watch with hands on

PGPhoto.jpg

Tits McGee

Nice job. But what do I know. I couldn't even figure out how to put my watch on correctly yesterday.

:rofl:

Ollifl
Nice job. But what do I know. I couldn't even figure out how to put my watch on correctly yesterday.

:rofl: you got it in the end though, right?

Tits McGee

:rofl: you got it in the end though, right?

Yeah. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Jacksongo
A while back I was looking for a tool to open up the case on my RM011 to put the Chrono hands back on, seems like nobody sells the tool so today I had some time and Made one. It was a pretty easy operation to open just the side screws, the top and bottom ones are for decoration and I didn't have to worry about the case back since those screws are separate.

Putting the watch back together would have also been an easy task, but somehow at the factory the gasket had twisted and did not like to stay in the groove, not too worried about it since I'm not taking the watch out for fishing or diving anyway...

Here's couple of picture of the watch and the tool I made, just because I know I would get all kinds of crap if I would post without pics, no boobs in this one, sorry guys.

Tool I ground from a flat tip screwdriver bit, works ok, I'm on a lookout for torx screws to replace the 5-star screws in the future if I decide to keep the watch.

PGPhoto.jpg

Watch with hands on

PGPhoto.jpg

wanna sell it? Ill buy it buddy

Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who hustle...