Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Thank you all ;)

Pob

I just wanted to thank you all for the great great London GTG!

I had the time of my life with every last one of you and i love you all guys :)

As many of you already know graman donated two pens to our GTG and one of them went to Member X and the other one went to me! I want to thank graman for his donation ( he IS a great guy ) and to everybody else for choosing me to be the proud owner of this beautiful pen!

Thank you all 1000 times and hope you had as great time as i did ;)

img0666z.jpg

solkryssare

Mate. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you. I feel like Ive met a friend for life.

Pob
Mate. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you. I feel like Ive met a friend for life.

You did :)

Member X

I want to go drinking with pob in Sweden but I fear I wouldn't remember most of the night if I kept up with him :) lol

Was great to meet you, pob, you should post more on the forum, don't worry about spelling! ;)

Pob
I want to go drinking with pob in Sweden but I fear I wouldn't remember most of the night if I kept up with him :) lol

Was great to meet you, pob, you should post more on the forum, don't worry about spelling! ;)

Thank you my friend :rofl: and we will drink again one day :P

And we'll see about posting more! That is why i wanted to be in London to show you guys who i realy am :P

Member X

Well, we won't forget you easily :rofl::D lol :popcorn:

Pob

Ok now i finaly had my sleep and wanted to thank you one more time for this great gift :rofl:

And graman you are the man, we decided together at the GTG that you are one of the best persons we know from the RWG forum!!!! Thank you from all my and the others heart :frusty:

mspangl

I'll definitely never forget you mate !

Was a pleasure meeting you in person. :rofl:

See you at the next GTG... I might be wearing BK's DSSD there hahaha

graman

:frusty: ..... I love you guys!

This is the greatest community to be a part of, hands down.... I feel very privilaged to be a part of it, and I am continually astounded by the generosity of members here towards each other, for no particular reason, other than "that they can".

We see it when somebody is down on their luck, or has something bad happen. We see it happen for no real reason.....and not just restricted to watches.

We end up sharing interests in books, music and life in general.

The pens guys, were just a very small token gesture to say how I appreciate this place and the people who make it.

:rofl:

Sounds like you had a big night!!!!! Glad I could be there in spirit!!!!

Pob

G but you WILL be there the next time, right?

Pob

And graman you are right! We are special and the friendship betven us is something special!!! When i first arived i was lost and than sup3erman called he will come to pick me up! I was expecting some englush blond guy but than the small indian guy came to me! That was the first time i see the guy but we huged like we know eitchater for 10 years! It was the same with everybody else! They are all special in their own way and i love them all!

Like Sol said i know i found friends for life in Lindon but im also sure that even those that wasn't able to be there are friends and will always be friends! We have something special between us, every single member on this forum!!!!

And finaly i would like to thank the new guys on this forum that after only few mounth here decided to join us in London! They felt all this im talking about after only short time spend on this forum!

WE ARE all one big family and where ever we decide to go in this big world we have someone to meet us, isn't that excelant!!!!!!!

Pob

Member X

It is pretty cool how we could travel to any country in the world and have someone to get drunk with! :P