Sign in to follow this  
Tempus

Hi from a UK newbe

Tempus

Hi to everyone....I'm John and I'm based in Scotland, I happened across RWG by accident and I'm so glad I did.....However I feel like a kid in a sweet shop! I don't know what I want but I want it now!!....Where the heck do I start on my rep journey?. I'm looking for good quality reps and I like big watches AP, Hublot and Pan to name a few so any advice from you all on good experiences/products particularly shipped to UK (without too much hassle) would be appreciated....Thanks in advance

onionbag

Hello and welcome mate. Plenty of us Scots here, do your homework and read plenty, generally there's no problem with customs here in the UK.

part_timer

Hello & welcome. :)

Pob
Hello and welcome mate. Do your homework and read plenty, generally there's no problem with customs here in the UK.

+1

If you want the best than start with Rolexs DSSD or Submariner ;)

You can't go wrong there and when you get them you will just have to buy more watches ;)

Garry

Welcome John,

I joined recently and have bought reps from a couple of the Trusted Dealers using the information and feedback from other members.

Spend lots of time getting familiar with the forum layout and read as much as you can. All the information you need is here.

onzenuub
Hello and welcome mate. Do your homework and read plenty, generally there's no problem with customs here in the UK.

+1

If you want the best than start with Rolexs DSSD or Submariner ;)

You can't go wrong there and when you get them you will just have to buy more watches ;)

+2

If you want the best than start with Tag Heuer Carrera Day Date or Breitling Montbrillant ;)

2point

Welcome

Take your time, have a good read of the various general info, don't be afraid to ask for help - you'll get a heap of answers.

Tempus

Thanks for your good wishes and advice.....lots of reading and getting to know how it all works....Cheers again

Balad1

Welcome and Aloha from Hawaii!

I'm glad you found our little family; now you're part of it, so join in the conversations.

Ted

Del

Hello and welcome! :o

fe22ari

Hello from Birmingham!

robznet

Welcome to RWG mate, as already said - do loads of reading and don't be afraid to ask questions - loads of very helpful members here! :)

SeanusMaximus

Merry welcome-mass, another jock/brit for the crowd :)

Luthier

Welcome to the Madhouse, John!!! Glad to see another rare guy with love for AP and Hublot, good taste, man!!!

I love the newbies, who don't demand the link to the best watch/best dealer in the first post.

Good luck with your choices, you'll not go wrong with our trusted dealers!!!

SeanusMaximus
Welcome to the Madhouse, John!!! Glad to see another rare guy with love for AP and Hublot, good taste, man!!!

I love the newbies, who don't demand the link to the best watch/best dealer in the first post.

Good luck with your choices, you'll not go wrong with our trusted dealers!!!

But George - who sells the best sub? :)