Sign in to follow this  
MikeMcNair

I am behind schedule due to injury, and some other stuff!!!!!

MikeMcNair

So, after the funeral on TUES from a friend who blew his face off, I buried another young friend today! That's two in a week!

Plus, while working on a watch I stabbed myself in my left index finger, and havent been able to move it since.

So (the reason for this thread in the general area)

PLEASE bear with me! I am still working on watches, just a little slower doing it with ONE HAND!

I SHOULD have my queue cleared up in the next 3-4 days, and I promise all will be happy, but you must know I aam working as fast as I can.

I give out my email and cell # to ensure that people have a dirert link to me, and I will NOT change that.

All I ask for is a little patience and understanding.

There is a TON more going on that frankly is no ones business, but I'm still working, still pumping watches out, and will be sure to please every client I have!!

Thank you!

Michael

wat44

your communication is second to no one!

jdoe

Stop posting while you drive, or the postings will stop you.

Take care and slow down, and raise those prices (on the other guys)

Cynikal.Mindset

I've stabbed myself too with a sharp tiny flatblade screw driver...wasn't pleasant thats for sure.

cvp3

No worries Mike. Get better and then better get. :)

NCRich

Get better man.

g.man
I've stabbed myself too with a sharp tiny flatblade screw driver...wasn't pleasant thats for sure.

I'm beginning to suspect that you're perhaps not cut out for this modding lark.

regards

g.man

Cynikal.Mindset

regards

g.man

I tell myself that every time but heck there is nobody in canada to do my dirty work for me so I gotta do it myself and fuck shit up until I get it right. In the end I fix what I need to and it looks fine and works well, just getting to that point proves troublesome at times

NCRich

regards

g.man

I tell myself that every time but heck there is nobody in canada to do my dirty work for me so I gotta do it myself and fuck shit up until I get it right. In the end I fix what I need to and it looks fine and works well, just getting to that point proves troublesome at times

Everyone needs a hobby. You have one within a hobby.

SeanusMaximus

regards

g.man

:)

Caliper

Sorry to hear about your friend and your injury, hope you get well soon.

Take this free time to relax man, you seem awfully stressed lately.

dave47

A top-notch guy having a run of bad luck and sorrow. Please give Mike plenty of understanding and room, and he'll take care of you; he's a man of his word.

dave

So, after the funeral on TUES from a friend who blew his face off, I buried another young friend today! That's two in a week!

Plus, while working on a watch I stabbed myself in my left index finger, and havent been able to move it since.

So (the reason for this thread in the general area)

PLEASE bear with me! I am still working on watches, just a little slower doing it with ONE HAND!

I SHOULD have my queue cleared up in the next 3-4 days, and I promise all will be happy, but you must know I aam working as fast as I can.

I give out my email and cell # to ensure that people have a dirert link to me, and I will NOT change that.

All I ask for is a little patience and understanding.

There is a TON more going on that frankly is no ones business, but I'm still working, still pumping watches out, and will be sure to please every client I have!!

Thank you!

Michael

myaz
Take this free time to relax man, you seem awfully stressed lately.

+1. Stress is a bitch, and piles on unavoidably at times. Activate that gas escape valve now and then.