Sign in to follow this  
n18lld

Black ladies watch suggestions?

n18lld

What are your suggestions for a cool ladies black watch? Had to remove the black ceramic strap on J12 to change the battery and the fit was so tight the watch case shattered. Wife none too happy. She would prefer the same J12 but not going to risk this happening again.

Distinct

I heard that getting a Black Woman angry is not a smart move. Don't mess with the Sisters! Not really sure what the best suggestion is for a watch that Black Ladies are into. Maybe what ever Beyonce or Rhianna are wearing these days?

gottahaverolex
What are your suggestions for a cool ladies black watch? Had to remove the black ceramic strap on J12 to change the battery and the fit was so tight the watch case shattered. Wife none too happy. She would prefer the same J12 but not going to risk this happening again.

At first I thought you were asking for a suitable watch for a black woman!! :D

Other than the J12 nothing completely black comes to mind that would suite a woman. Black dial is easy but all black is a tough one bro!

Cynikal.Mindset
I heard that getting a Black Woman angry is not a smart move. Don't mess with the Sisters! Not really sure what the best suggestion is for a watch that Black Ladies are into. Maybe what ever Beyonce or Rhianna are wearing these days?

Thanks for posting what I was thinking...what would Madea wear?

n18lld

;)

Walked right into that one.

mianos

38mm Hublot classic fusion in black PVD, with maybe some gold. I'm just getting a green one for my misses. She's wearing my UN 43mm and probably not going to even like the 38mm, because it's too small for a modern look. WTF ;)

n18lld
38mm Hublot classic fusion in black PVD, with maybe some gold. I'm just getting a green one for my misses. She's wearing my UN 43mm and probably not going to even like the 38mm, because it's too small for a modern look. WTF ;)

Link?

powderfreak

Rolex ProHunter maybe?

NCRich

I've found that women can't be bothered with an automatic watch. They want quartz.

n18lld
I've found that women can't be bothered with an automatic watch. They want quartz.

Exactly. The J12 I just fucked up is quartz. An automatic would just lie in a drawer. Looks like another J12. Time to give Mary a shout.

NFleischer

Get a Black J12, maybe even the marine version with blue bezel or Hublot 38mm.

both are quartz. I got the GF both.

markeym3

I got my missus a ceramic J12 with a diamond bezel she bloody loves it , she's not black though , but I would think a black lady would like it too :o

Rav747

oh, boy. :o

mianos

The 38mm Hublot reps there are quartz. My misses wear an auto and for some reason the power reserve is always 100% for her.

jdoe

:)

I need to see a pic of the black lady in question before I can make any recommendations. :boobies3:

dingle

racism? :)

markeym3

oh holy shit nooooo not that fucking subject again ,,,,,,,,,

DrTime

I vote for the Hublot. Everyone has a J12 nowadays and also there are so many J12 looking knockoffs you can buy as store brands, etc.

My girl has been wearing my HBB Black magic on a gummy strap and it looks awesome on her.

tesmith2112

+1

wat44

I recommend PAM292 for mechanical mvt (dont have a quartz rec)

Turbo

Perhaps clarify for us if you're looking for a watch for a black lady, or a black watch (for a lady).

:(

markeym3

Ha Ha yes Dr time there are a few knock offs of the knock offs ,, yes hublot is a worthy contender maybe her next watch ..

n18lld

On to page 2 guys and no pics yet?

;)