Sign in to follow this  
kingpinup

Where can i get this part?

kingpinup

So I bought a handful of watches from Mary that arrived in the beginning of August. I've been on vacation ever since so I haven't had much time to post/review, etc... but I liked them all for the most part. I'll elaborate on that later, because I need some advice regarding a few of the purchases and finding new bands, etc...

The one problem though, is that I bought the sweet Jaeger-LeCoultre tourbillion watch that has been all over the forum lately, and it's gorgeous, but after wearing it about 5 times, and retightening the part about three times, a scree finally fell out... actually it fell out like 3 times, I was just lucky enough to find it the first three times...

Now I am no watch expert, and I'm a busy guy, otherwise I probably would've just fixed it right the first time, but I didn't.

So can you guys help me identify the name of this screw and direct me on where to find it. Perhaps this should be in another forum section but I figure this is probably going to be a pretty easy answer for a lot of you...

photo2kfw.jpg

photo3wn.jpg

photo1wub.jpg

It seems that the local watch guys don't ever have that screw on hand... any ideas?

Luthier

Any watchsmith at your local shopping mall will fix it for a buck.

kingpinup

that's what I thought, until I brought it to 3 places and not one of them had the part. Should I just keep trying new places?