Sign in to follow this  
GetReplicaWatches

Best place to buy a replica rolex?

GetReplicaWatches

I am wanting to buy a nice replica daydate rolex. Has anyone had any good experiences with certain companies? I am in the UK, so they would need to be able to deliver there

Thanks for any help

GetReplicaWatches

I'm really skeptical and thought those listed sites may have been put there because the companies have paid for them to be there....i was looking for people who have had actual experience with those companies

Akira

Those people who have experience with these dealers also run this site. :)

So no worries this is a no profit site.

If you want personal experience I can tell you many members bought from different dealers.

You can't go wrong with any of them

jdoe

Spend some time reading first, then order.

Now, why anyone would want to buy a Rolex (or a Pam) is beyond me

Edited by jdoe

GetReplicaWatches

anyone had experience with timeshop.net?

jdoe
(02:58 PM) RWGadmin - Welcome to RWG ArcticPanda smile.gif

(03:14 PM) ArcticPanda - Hey guys, anyone got any recommended sites to buy a replica rolex?

Someone seems to be in an awful lot of hurry! :)

Edited by jdoe

onionbag

I've dealt with them and had no problems. All the dealers in here are trusted for a reason, you will have the full support of the moderators and the members if you have a valid dispute with any of our Trusted Dealers.

Spend some time reading all you can, just to get a feel for what this place is all about.

Waipio Jeff
(02:58 PM) RWGadmin - Welcome to RWG ArcticPanda smile.gif

(03:14 PM) ArcticPanda - Hey guys, anyone got any recommended sites to buy a replica rolex?

Someone seems to be in an awful lot of hurry! :)

No shit!

Slow sown and take some time to read some threads on this site. This community is all about giving and helping but you may get farther by introducing yourself, posting on some threads and give the site some added value.

Or you could just post the super noob "Who has the best sub?" thread for your first post and go from there. The first option is more likely to get the info you want.

GetReplicaWatches

Thanks for the help. I'll have a poke around the forum :)

Luthier

...or this...

:)

Ollifl
...or this...

This is also a popular answer

PGPhoto.jpg

fe22ari

Now now children, we were all noobs once. I still am, 6 reps later. I don't have a fucking clue.

Showa321
Now now children, we were all noobs once. I still am, 6 reps later. I don't have a fucking clue.

Yeah, it really is one of the most elitist forums around when it comes to new members. I have PM'ed the OP to give him what little I have learnt and also where I bought from etc. Hope it helps.

Akira
Yeah, it really is one of the most elitist forums around when it comes to new members. I have PM'ed the OP to give him what little I have learnt and also where I bought from etc. Hope it helps.

That's because of those guys, who've joined a few month ago, think their 500 no-knowledge posts make them experts.

And because Luth is a grumpy old man :)

Waipio Jeff

This place is the LEAST elitist rep site I have seen. Sure, some guys have attitude at times but it is not about knowing it all about reps. It is simply knowing it all about everything.

Luthier

It's not an elitism, most of the folks just sick and tired of noobs, who's first post is "Hey, guys, point me in right direction, I'm so fucking lazy to read!"

Rolex... gosh... Seems the guy only care to put a bling on his wrist, and don't care anything else.

Ye, ye, ye... be nice to noobs. Right. Noobs are different. Some introduce themselves first, then spend a week or two, reading, then ask a question, if something unclear. I always help such a noobs.

Showa321

That's because of those guys, who've joined a few month ago, think their 500 no-knowledge posts make them experts.

And because Luth is a grumpy old man :)

Its not easy after looking at all the scam sites around then coming somewhere and just expect to believe that every trusted dealer is trusted, its only right to be cautious. Other members have probably been in the same position not too long ago. Yes, people should have a read about but on the other hand this is a forum...for discussion, people can make topics and ask anything just as the topic description says.

Akira
It's not an elitism, most of the folks just sick and tired of noobs, who's first post is "Hey, guys, point me in right direction, I'm so fucking lazy to read!"

Rolex... gosh... Seems the guy only care to put a bling on his wrist, and don't care anything else.

Most of the folks?

Those people who are tired, just don't post on those threads...

Those who aren't? They post.

Nobody forces you to read then or to answer.

So what's the point Luth?

Luthier

I didn't expect you to get the point, Flo. Too young.

Point is simple - education and the simple lesson of culture.

New word for you, google it.

Showa321

I didnt get asked for my qualifications when joining this forum. Maybe if new members add a section of what qualifications they have you wont treat them like something you stepped in. Maybe put the idea forward to the Admins.

Akira

Stupidest thing you ever said.

You think you are educating anyone by being an ass?

GetReplicaWatches

"It's not an elitism, most of the folks just sick and tired of noobs, who's first post is "Hey, guys, point me in right direction, I'm so fucking lazy to read!"

Ye, ye, ye... be nice to noobs. Right. Noobs are different. Some introduce themselves first, then spend a week or two, reading, then ask a question, if something unclear. I always help such a noobs."

I actually own a genuine Rolex watch which was passed down to me after my father died, however, i don't want to wear it anywhere where it could be risked, so i wanted a "copy" of it which wasn't as financially valuable or sentimentally valuable...So no, i'm not just looking for some "BLING". Problem with people like you is they just assume they are right and don't look into alternative theories. You just assume i'm some extravagant idiot who works for minimum wage but wants to look "cool" at the weekend with a blingy Rolex on my wrist.

Edited by ArcticPanda

g.man

I like this forum. Lovely bunch of peeps here and very helpful with it. Only been here a few months myself and spent a few weeks reading and getting a feel for the place before jumping in. Don't post a whole lot, but if I ask a civil question I tend to get a civil answer. Can't say fairer than that really. Place is a goldmine of useful information.

Now where do I get the bestest Sub?

g.man

bme

Hey Arctic, I'm in the UK. I've dealt with most of the dealers listed here over several years and quite a few watches. Drop me a PM if you need some help.

Some people here are easily worked out once you start to read the threads! There are good guys, not so good guys and arseholes..........you'll see for yourself.

Believe me this is the best forum for fake watches on the web though and I'm sure you'll enjoy the banter and wisdom in equal doses.

Cheers!