Sign in to follow this  
GetReplicaWatches

Best place to buy a replica rolex?

Luthier

No, Panda, you're wrong. Owning a gen. Big deal, most of us own a gen. or a few, including me. You missed the point. You just came to the Forum, and, instead of introducing yourself, and reading posts for a few days, you demand - hey, guys, gimme the site! You want us to do your job. That's why you got a few of harsh replies. Do your job, if you're interested in watches, not just in one Rolex DD, read, read, and read again.

Akira is spineless, but, as you can see - many folks really sick and tired of such a demands. And, yes, we pointed it to Admin., but they can't do anything.

g.man

Poor Luth just needs a hug today.

c'mere big guy

g.man

GetReplicaWatches
No, Panda, you're wrong. Owning a gen. Big deal, most of us own a gen. or a few, including me. You missed the point. You just came to the Forum, and, instead of introducing yourself, and reading posts for a few days, you demand - hey, guys, gimme the site! You want us to do your job. That's why you got a few of harsh replies. Do your job, if you're interested in watches, not just in one Rolex DD, read, read, and read again.

Akira is spineless, but, as you can see - many folks really sick and tired of such a demands. And, yes, we pointed it to Admin., but they can't do anything.

"few of harsh replies" - erm no, you've been the only one who has been harsh

"Akira is spineless" - Well your acting like a petulant child, who needs to stop speaking to people like you just trod on them in the park"

tesmith2112
"It's not an elitism, most of the folks just sick and tired of noobs, who's first post is "Hey, guys, point me in right direction, I'm so fucking lazy to read!"

Rolex... gosh... Seems the guy only care to put a bling on his wrist, and don't care anything else.

Ye, ye, ye... be nice to noobs. Right. Noobs are different. Some introduce themselves first, then spend a week or two, reading, then ask a question, if something unclear. I always help such a noobs."

I actually own a genuine watch which was passed down to me after my father died, however, i don't want to wear it anywhere where it could be risked, so i wanted a "copy" of it which wasn't as financially valuable or sentimentally valuable...So no, i'm not just looking for some "BLING". Problem with people like you is they just assume they are right and don't look into alternative theories. You just assume i'm some extravagant idiot who works for minimum wage but wants to look "cool" at the weekend with a blingy Rolex on my wrist.

Two things:

1) Best for you to find a picture of the watch you went, then email it to Mary at [email protected] . I'm assuming you want a nicer movement, so tell her you're looking for an Asain ETA clone. She'll know what you mean.

2) I think Luthier's point is, most people that come to this forum pop in, get the info they need and pop out, never to been seen again. They don't really contribute. We see questions like yours every single day. If you would have spent some time researching past posts and looking at the dealer section, you wouldn't have needed to ask your question. I'm not criticizing, just being straight. Every dealer on here could probably get what you want, however there are some that have a better process, Mary is one of the best.

Good luck.

g.man
Every dealer on here could probably get what you want, however there are some that have a better process

My dealer definitely has the best process.

;)

g.man

exec123

All I know is... after all my questions unanswered, the "old knowledgeable members" still buy $500 modded reps with incorrect handsets, bezels and pearls.

LOLZOLZOLOZLO

g.man
;)

NCRich
All I know is... after all my questions unanswered, the "old knowledgeable members" still buy $500 modded reps with incorrect handsets, bezels and pearls.

LOLZOLZOLOZLO

Silly noob!

;)

Akira

Makes even less sense.

Just because I'm not annoyed by those noob threads, I'm spineless?

Either you speak English worse than I thought or you didn't get my point.

bme

I've had a virtual chat with Arctic and pointed him in the right direction. Took less time to do that than to slag him and other members off. Luthier you continue to act like a twat................unfortunately. (See Gottahavearolex's thread re his new Pam from Josh).

;)

Caliper

I love bacon!

GetReplicaWatches

Thanks to everyone for their help, except Luthier, in my eyes your an arrogant waste of space.

g.man
I love bacon!

Me too, but I think Mary's prices are better.

regards

g.man

vasya
I am wanting to buy a nice replica daydate rolex. Has anyone had any good experiences with certain companies? I am in the UK, so they would need to be able to deliver there

Thanks for any help

Welcome to the forum.

There are several decent places here to buy.

Go to RWG trusted dealers link to se description.

Robert at prestige.. Has good reputation that also comes with an interesting attitude.

If you just want a good replica without any bs go to

http://anonym.to/?http://www.1-pc8838.com/

Order online.

Josh is excellent from my own experience.

Before sending you the watch he will send you photos of the actual item for approval.

Good luck.

bme
Thanks to everyone for their help, except Luthier, in my eyes your an arrogant waste of space.

I'm all for the member changing his attitude or being stuck in the Gulag.......he represents this forum which is several pegs above the others.......don't drag us all down to your level sir!

;)

:popcorn:

Waipio Jeff

See, now you get the atmosphere here. You may get shit from some but feel free to shit back at them!

GetReplicaWatches

I'm all for the member changing his attitude or being stuck in the Gulag.......he represents this forum which is several pegs above the others.......don't drag us all down to your level sir!

;)

I'm not quite sure if you are talking to me there, or Luthier. It wasn't quite clear

bme

;)

I'm not quite sure if you are talking to me there, or Luthier. It wasn't quite clear

Was referring to the guy who posts here a lot, therefore might be regarded by Noobs as representative of the forum in general.

vasya
Poor Luth just needs a hug today.

c'mere big guy

g.man

No. He is just still upset for not being able to find a WalMart in his hood.

Even after multiple hints.

;)

Ollifl

I know what this thread needs....

But instead of some confucious wisdom like I usually share along with some boobious posts I'll post a picture of a serious nature this time....

PGPhoto.jpg

SeanusMaximus
I know what this thread needs....

But instead of some confucious wisdom like I usually share along with some boobious posts I'll post a picture of a serious nature this time....

Oh I have you hooked dont I olli! here you are, the master:

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

PGPhoto.jpg

solkryssare

;) Who would have thought this would be a 47'poster!?

Welcome to the forum mate, do some research and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.

Sol

NFleischer

As some people mentioned- it depends on what you're looking for. I think a good place to start

is Perfect Clones web site. The have about the most complete collection of reps out there. Then if you see something you like

we can help with additional information. Probably the best source for Rolex Sports watches ( Subs, GMT, DSSD, YM) is BK. He has a sub- forum here

(BK's Garage). He's more expensive but gives 1:1 service and does his own mods, verifies movement also.

Just my 2 cents. Welcome!

stiltzkin

My first post for a long time... Although been lingering in the back ground...

Let's face it, a newbie signing up here has already deleted 784 'replica watch' emails from their inbox over the years...

They've already browsed through several 'AAAAA+++++' rep sites, they may have already been Fucked over by some scamming wankers when they took the plung on one of the aforementioned sites.

They've had the foresight to google " replica watch forum" or something similar to find this site. (it's not as if there's a massive marketing budget to drive sign ups any other way).

So if the route to signing up is similar to above, why is the expectation from some that a noobie will land, sign up, trust all he/she initially reads enough to explore the site as if it's all gospel and not another scam setup... Much the same as all of the other sites they've found before?

What is so obnoxious about reaching out, if just to see if they actually get a response from a real person...?

Some people need to be less menstrual ... Not naming anyone, especially Luthier.

exec123

DDII is easy. jsut buy the $158 one with Clone eta from Mary.