Sign in to follow this  
Marcus E

Best pam 127 rep?

Marcus E

I recently Bought a marina militare 47mm homage and I'm in love! Now I want to go to the next best thing, a good rep of the 1950 pam 127...

Where can I get a hold the best one? Is there any new model in the making that will be worth the wait?

Thank you in advance/Marcus

Member X

Welcome aboard, Marcus :lol:

Post some pics of the homage! :rofl:

Robert (PWC) used to do an 'Ultimate' Fiddy for $300 or so, if I remember correctly, so that might be one option if still available. There has been some talk of the H Factory, who are producing a lot of excellent PAM reps at the moment, making one but we have no idea if it's true or when it might arrive if they are making one.

You will have to decide whether to hang on for perhaps 6 months or just dive in! If you want a cheap Fiddy, Robert's $99 version is pretty damn good for the money, although not the closest to gen for obvious reasons. :Thinking:

g.man

Josh at Perfect Clones has them on his site for $218. I dare say other dealers might be able to supply the same model.

regards

g.man

gottahaverolex

I have Roberts $99 model and for the money it's fantastic. The only mod I did to it was remove the blue AR. I'm very happy with it until the H factory releases one. I'd say buy the $99 to hold you over until the H fac is realeased.

Marcus E

Thank you for the kind welcome!

Since I already have a homage I hope I can wait for this H Factory one. It sounds like they are the best so maybe I´ll get me another model from H factory for now to ease my desire. But since I´m already asking. The 99$ one from Robert, does that one come with engraved movement as the original?

And since you asked, here are some shots of the homage. Bought it of Manbushijie and for the price I´m more than satisfied! Making me want more! The strap is homemade from and old leather belt and made to look a little more "vintage"

7e220111047556535.jpg

1822011104832a8e0.jpg

b0220111049029e99.jpg

09220111049316f17.jpg

g.man

That looks very nice

regards

g.man

gottahaverolex

Yes, Roberts $99 has the engraved bridge movement.

Bryce

Very nice homage.

greg_r

yes, I'd be inclined to wait a little longer - rumour has it that there's a new 127 on the way. The stuff that Josh etc are selling at the moment isn't very exciting.

If you MUST have one RIGHT NOW (!!!! :P ) then I'd have a talk with Robert (PWC) and see what he can supply - DSN is the other alternative if you're willing to spend a little more.

Ollifl

I would check Roberts auction first, he might have them there....

Auction

Ntmf
Josh at Perfect Clones has them on his site for $218. I dare say other dealers might be able to supply the same model.

regards

g.man

I just ordered one of those - but only realized that it has no swan-neck-regulation. I asked if I could get one with swan-neck-regulation but die not get an answer yet. Anyways - All Pams 127 need some Mods (CG, CP, lume, strap) and I heard that Angus from Puretime delivers with all the mods you like to have (if you pay for them :-) ). Sad thing is, that I need trans-shipment via UK which Angus does not offer AfAIK.

Due to the fact, that the new Pam 372 has a comparable look (although polished) and will be produced on a regular basis, it is pretty sure, that there will be a Rep sometime during the next year of the 372. Rumors are, that there will be 127 in the beginning of next year.

g.man

I'll be interested to see some pics when you get it mate.

fancy one myself

g.man

Marcus E

Good news for me and for all of you that wants a great rep of the 127... The Noob factory are making one as we speak and it could be finished before christmas! This is actually a 1:1 and we all know how good the 111 is so this is going to be legendary!

Member X

This is good news :)

We will see if it does arrive before christmas, these reps have a habit of coming out late... lol