Sign in to follow this  
stiltzkin

DSSD questions...

stiltzkin

Hi Chaps,

I've been a little lax of late keeping up with things, although I have been lurking over the past few months.

However, I need to get a replacement strap for my DSSD. What I don't know is if all DSSD strap out there are the same from the TD's or is there a specific version which is considered the best?

Talking of version.... Am I correct in thinking there is another version of the DSSD around the corner or have I made that up.

No idea what version it is that I have, but the dial font is not relieved from the dial like the gen and like some of the photo's around here...

Thank you in advance!

Del

Wish I could help but I'm not sure mate.

I'm sure KeNnY will be along soon to answer this - he's the DSSD King after all! :P

stiltzkin

Cheers Del...

Calling Kenny??

OceanView

Probably too busy showing off his watches and his GF :P

Cynikal.Mindset

As far as I know all the bracelets will work on all the cases. I haven't seen an occasion otherwise. Some just happen to fit better than others due to machining differences in batch runs of case and/or the solid end links

stiltzkin
As far as I know all the bracelets will work on all the cases. I haven't seen an occasion otherwise. Some just happen to fit better than others due to machining differences in batch runs of case and/or the solid end links

Cheers...

Are there different versions in terms of quality? Like the earlier models came with printed wording on the clasp, rather than engraved etc? ( I may have this wrong).

Basically just want to get my hands on the best version replacement strap for the DSSD, without springing £2070 on a gen one :(

stiltzkin

A bit of a necro-bump...

But anyone any news on a new DSSD version in the pipeline? I'm sure I heard that new one was being made - this was about 6 months ago, but nothing has materialized.

Anyone else heard anything? (have got this totally wrong?)

Cheers,

Stiltz

Luthier

Yes, V12 on the horison...

:D

stiltzkin

Cheers Luth... I'll take that as a no then... I'm sure you'd have heard from Mary if there was somthing. Ing down the tracks...

P.s. can you PM me the link to your website site... I was telling a chap at work about your guitars, but forgot your site URL.

Ta

KeNnY

Have missed this topic ? lol :lol: