Sign in to follow this  
wat44

beckhams flash rolex

wat44
53282PCN_BexRam10.jpg

robznet

Flash buggers or what - mind you I can't see either of them wearing reps like us mere mortals! Daytona for posh and DSSD for becks if I'm not mistaken! :Whistle:

P4GTR

I swear I was on an elevator with that guy at the Four Seasons in Manhattan. Just the two of us a foot apart, he was wearing a DSSD and the blue lume was niiiice in the dim elevator car. I wonder if it was him... He looked familiar, but I was obviously trying to check out the watch a bit, without being obvious. Maybe I missed the elephant in the room, er... elevator.

admiralsas
I swear I was on an elevator with that guy at the Four Seasons in Manhattan. Just the two of us a foot apart, he was wearing a DSSD and the blue lume was niiiice in the dim elevator car. I wonder if it was him... He looked familiar, but I was obviously trying to check out the watch a bit, without being obvious. Maybe I missed the elephant in the room, er... elevator.

Ya but what were YOU wearing?

fletch1971

I want to know what alias they are using on this site. They couldn't be gens. Could they?????? ;) ;) ;)

fletch1971

If he spoke like a girl, it was probably him. ;) Bad me!!!!

Mystery Shopper

I fink them ones look nice B)

Member X

She needs to eat lol

KeNnY
Sunglasses_shock.gif

mspangl

Let me introduce you the OMG cat.

SeanusMaximus
Let me introduce you the OMG cat.

;) Classic!

Chiquita Fanjita

Wait till I tell my brother-in-law he has the exact same watch as Victoria Beckham. He'll be thrilled :facepalm:

Edited by Aston

wat44

gold daytonas are definately girls watches - there are quite a few on well known women - eg Elle has been wearing one for ages

Chiquita Fanjita
gold daytonas are definately girls watches - there are quite a few on well known women - eg Elle has been wearing one for ages

He likes his gold my brother-in-law. He's not the kinda guy I'd call I girl either, well I would now that I know him well enough and married his wee sister :facepalm:

Member X

I fucking love the OMG cat :D lol