swissreplicawatchstore

ohm

i had very negative experiences with the www.swissreplicawatchstore.com

they started with an excuse because of a delay

they sent the watch to a wrong address in the usa instead of the netherlands

again excuses

than silence

€375 down the drain

after one and a half month no reaction anymore.

it is a pity and i lost a lot of money

Edited by ohm

onzenuub

Yep, you got scammed.

greg_r

Sorry to hear that. Known scammers, I'm afraid...

myaz

Ouch. That hurts. Sorry to read this.

the mick
i had very negative experiences with the www.swissreplicawatchstore.com

they started with an excuse because of a delay

they sent the watch to a wrong address in the usa instead of the netherlands

again excuses

than silence

€375 down the drain

after one and a half month no reaction anymore.

it is a pity and i lost a lot of money

ALSO so sorry... I restrict all purchases to trusted dealers as set forth in this forum. No problems you will have.

Dssd

Ah well at least you found this place now you never need worry again Just buy buy buy

fletch1971

Sorry to hear that. At least you found this place now which is a godsend I might add.

The only problem here is that you don't get ripped off so you just keep on buying and looking more and buying more. Your wallet will be no better off, but you will have something to show for it. :Jumpy:

tissotman

how did you pay ? if buy debit or credit card report it to your bank you will get your money back then

ohm
how did you pay ? if buy debit or credit card report it to your bank you will get your money back then

i payed with credit card and asked my bank to get my money back. hopefully it wi!!

watchguysydney

For everyone on the forum - When you pay by Card you are covered by the international rules that the schemes (Visa and Mastercard) apply to all banks that issue cards and acquire transactions (merchant facilities). These rules are standard - globally. Amex, Diners, China Union Pay and Discover all have similar rules to protect consumers.

What this means as a consumer is that if you order something online and it doesn't turn up - you can call your issuing bank and request a "chargeback" for the reason of "non-receipt of goods". The merchant will have to prove that you have received the goods. He has 5 days to do so. If there is no response, the case is closed and your money will be refunded.

Also, if there is no signature then this is an instant chargeback. Dont think you will get away with doing a ton of these - the banks are on to you.

If you use alertpay - they have separate overiding conditions which you should read on their T's and C's

From Alert Pay website;

Chargeback: A function an AlertPay member may initiate through their credit card issuer to reverse a credit card payment. This action will result in an account suspension as we are charged for every chargeback initiated by a member.

Alert pay require you to deal first with the merchant and then through their own mechanisms. If you just charge straight back -then youre up shit creek. However, if you dont deal with trusted dealers from this website- you're up shit creek anyway.

Paypal? Similar dispute resolution applies. Vendor must prove delivery.

This is why you pay a premium for these services.

Any questions? PM me.

powderfreak
For everyone on the forum - When you pay by Card you are covered by the international rules that the schemes (Visa and Mastercard) apply to all banks that issue cards and acquire transactions (merchant facilities). These rules are standard - globally. Amex, Diners, China Union Pay and Discover all have similar rules to protect consumers.

What this means as a consumer is that if you order something online and it doesn't turn up - you can call your issuing bank and request a "chargeback" for the reason of "non-receipt of goods". The merchant will have to prove that you have received the goods. He has 5 days to do so. If there is no response, the case is closed and your money will be refunded.

Also, if there is no signature then this is an instant chargeback. Dont think you will get away with doing a ton of these - the banks are on to you.

If you use alertpay - they have separate overiding conditions which you should read on their T's and C's

From Alert Pay website;

Chargeback: A function an AlertPay member may initiate through their credit card issuer to reverse a credit card payment. This action will result in an account suspension as we are charged for every chargeback initiated by a member.

Alert pay require you to deal first with the merchant and then through their own mechanisms. If you just charge straight back -then youre up shit creek. However, if you dont deal with trusted dealers from this website- you're up shit creek anyway.

Paypal? Similar dispute resolution applies. Vendor must prove delivery.

This is why you pay a premium for these services.

Any questions? PM me.

Interesting post, thanks...