Sign in to follow this  
The_SubmarinerBoy

Does anyone know a replica good website to buy from, for a UK resident?

The_SubmarinerBoy

Thanks

Edited by TheSubmarinerBoy_919

Coca
There are tons out there, and I'm interested in an Omega Seamaster. Im considering getting a Swiss replica, but I'm paranoid that I'd get sent a lesser quality one. Anyone had personal experience and good dealings with a seller online, that they can recommend?

Try Narikaa he's UK based.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...p?showforum=103

paulro

All the trusted dealers are good. For me Robert is my main dealer and I can recommend him.

Mystery Shopper
All the trusted dealers are good.

+1.

Check the dealer feedback sections and the Omega subforum. Many different Seamaster models- what specifically were you looking for?

The_SubmarinerBoy
All the trusted dealers are good.

+1.

Check the dealer feedback sections and the Omega subforum. Many different Seamaster models- what specifically were you looking for?

I'm looking for a higher grade: Japanese to Swiss Grade, Blue Bezel and Dial Omega Seamaster 300m either with the red marking(for the words Seamaster) or without(the classic Pierce Brosnan one).

But yeah, I am looking for a trusted dealer.

Thanks for the response guys.

Also as a general question, some sellers online claim that their movement is Miyota 21 jewel. Whereas others state theirs is Asia Automatic Movement 21 Jewels. Is there really a difference between the two? And if so, how do you know if you are really getting one rather than the other?

And what about GOLD asian automatic movement?

Edited by mpisthe616

Del

You need to read all the noob guides, including movement guide - that will help you I promise.

Decide on a budget because that will determine what movement you buy - 21j is the cheapest auto but you might be better buying an Asian clone ETA 2836 for the smoother sweep and higher quality. And there is also quartz but unless you're buying a chrono watch I'd personally go for Asian clone.

And stick to our Trusted Dealers - there are a lot of scammers out there! :P

onzenuub

Precious Time is UK based.

Member X
You need to read all the noob guides, including movement guide - that will help you I promise.

Decide on a budget because that will determine what movement you buy - 21j is the cheapest auto but you might be better buying an Asian clone ETA 2836 for the smoother sweep and higher quality. And there is also quartz but unless you're buying a chrono watch I'd personally go for Asian clone.

And stick to our Trusted Dealers - there are a lot of scammers out there! ;)

+1

This man speaketh sense :lol:

Movement guide is in my signature, and the rest of the guides are not too hard to find! (I just can't remember where as I type this :rofl: lol)