Sign in to follow this  
BigBuys

First Photos VC Overseas in RG

BigBuys

My new dress watch! I wanted it and Andrew made it happen. There is no thread for feedback to Andrew so I just dumped it in GD. This watch has impressed me ever since a friend bought a GEN in Geneva. If I can find a XL strap to go around this big arm, then I will have a new dress watch that will wow the crowds. Let me know what you think, and yes, pick it to death! Now go look at my photos!

VC Overseas in Rose Gold

solkryssare

I like it a lot. Some day I will own a gold watch..........

Luthier

Nice watch, but two tone version with bracelet is more impressive, in my opinion.

VC00020.jpg

BigBuys
Nice watch, but two tone version with bracelet is more impressive, in my opinion.

VC00020.jpg

Luthier,

That is a sweet one! I just wish that I could figure out how to post a photo within the reply. Tried but could not find any way to insert my photo.

Luthier

It's very easy - when you point mouse arrow on your picture in photobucket, there's new window appear. Click on lower line, and you'll see word "Copied". Then click in here and press Ctrl and V.

DSC00391.jpg

BigBuys

It's very easy - when you point mouse arrow on your picture in photobucket, there's new window appear. Click on lower line, and you'll see word "Copied". Then click in here and press Ctrl and V.

Many thanks for the tip!

mbjoer
My new dress watch! I wanted it and Andrew made it happen. There is no thread for feedback to Andrew so I just dumped it in GD. This watch has impressed me ever since a friend bought a GEN in Geneva. If I can find a XL strap to go around this big arm, then I will have a new dress watch that will wow the crowds. Let me know what you think, and yes, pick it to death! Now go look at my photos!

VC Overseas in Rose Gold

Not so keen on standard steel watches which are just given a gold plating.

This one still says STAINLESS STEEL on the back.

To get it right they will have to make the case and the case-back look real, without those two words and with proper hallmarks, like a gen.

A couple of good examples are the AP ROO Rubberclad and the PP Nautilus. These both seem very good in the gold versions.

Aren

This is a lovely watch. :popcorn:

I have the ladies VC Overseas in SS.

This watch looks great in RG with the black strap.

I am sure you will have no difficulty getting a larger strap.

Very dressy, but not too much flash. Class !

Thanks for sharing and Congrats on this beautiful watch.

B)

pollux1

Looks great to me, wear it in good health mate.