Sign in to follow this  
Ukdeals

Hello from uk - just booted from Repgeek

Ukdeals

Hello all

I have been given the RWG link via pm just before being banned from Repgeek.

I have a large collection of quality reps that i have collected over the past 20 yrs. I am Looking to streamline slightly as they now dont all fit in my watch cabinets and am Starting to get Rolex boxes piled all over the bedroom. (and the mrs is bitchin all the time.)

Anyway, after my suggestion in their 'suggestions' forum on repgeek the flaming i got was similar to the reaction id expect to get if i posted 'jesus is a fag' on some fanatical churches website. Only diffrence is that a bunch of juvenile wannabes were writing the posts and trying to gain brownie points with their mods but instead came across as a desparate need for attention. 

The final straw came when I shared a link to a seller that was outside of the control of their group of traders ( I have since discovered some traders are mods and or/owners of the repgeek.com website.) At the time I was unaware of the profiteering and brainwasing their forum Was guilty of.

I am quite new to the online rep world. Always bought my reps from streets of Asia and middle east. 

Don't get me wrong, repgeek.com did have some great traders listed on their 'trusted' list such as Trevor and Prestige Watch Co. and well known experts like BK. But on my first purchase through their dealers, to be quoted $460 from UK-watches (a repgeek owner/moderator) for a watche that sold elsewhere for $168 retail and about $100 wholesale. Just goes to show they are not as sqeeky clean and their constant self promotion would have you beleive. 

Anyway. Ramt over. Sorry for the long post.

The fact is that I have some fantastic reps that I have personally collected over the years that I need to give a new home to. And I'd rather pass them onto other enthusiasts who can appreciate them. So, as soon as I get my head round the site I can hopefully Offer some right bargains to some lucky buyers. I am not out to profit. And haven't come here to sell a load of trash or duff watches. I genuinly have been  interested in the whole replica  scene for many year and enjoy swapping links, sharing info and

Helping people if i can.

Heres a shot of some of my collection that will be up for sale soon, sorry the pic is crap the evening light was terrible. There are 3 gens mixed amongst that lot (the arse holes at repgeek really missed out on these) I'll give $10 for the first person to spot the 3 gens correctly and post your answer. Bonus point awarded for a repgeek.com bash. So, that's 4 points to aim for.  

ce50bae9.jpg

And i am serious about the $10 prize!

Hope 2 meet u all soon. 

Ukreps

Edited by Ukdeals

stolikat

B)

Baldrick

Who is UK watches ?

PS Your choice of username is hardly conducive to inspiring empathy. B)

HWG

Sounds like a fishing trip to me.

vonGluberschmidt

um, yaaaaaaaaaa.........

B)

actually... make that :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

myaz
um, yaaaaaaaaaa.........

:popcorn:

actually... make that :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: B) :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Waipio Jeff

Dear Mr. Jimit,

You may want to read thee sales rules here too. Only half the required posts you refused to make at RG but it is coupled with a 60 day waiting period.

"Regular members with a minimum of 60 days membership and 50 quality posts may also post sales in the member sales forum."

Of course I have no doubt you will show your true colors here too well before either is reached.

Dendo
Dear Mr. Jimit,

You may want to read thee sales rules here too. Only half the required posts you refused to make at RG but it is coupled with a 60 day waiting period.

"Regular members with a minimum of 60 days membership and 50 quality posts may also post sales in the member sales forum."

Of course I have no doubt you will show your true colors here too well before either is reached.

Waipo - difficult to read your post with those tits jiggling like that - can you make them go slower.......B)

Ollifl

Damn those titties are hypnotizing after hard days work

elvis presley

maybe we could put dendo ass picture with waipio titts picture and get the complete perfect woman!

and in all its glory for all to see i present you with http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=151505 please enjoy at your convenience

Edited by elvis presley

Rav747

A simple 'hi' would have sufficed :popcorn:

RG will stop close threads and ban the person to prevent conflict. Here, you better come with your ass lubed(or not(depends on how you like it)) up cause threads rarely get closed and people banned. There's gulag B) for that.

Enjoy your time in this great forum.

gB.

B)

twall

Yet another tittie avi to chime in - good lord.......B)

Rav747
B)

schmooze

Smoola? Is that you?

Ukdeals
Dear Mr. Jimit,

I am fully aware of these rules thanks. My main reason for coming here is to share info and learn. Swap useful links. I have to either sell some of my collection or buy another case. I don't need the money so

I am not in a hurry.

I think the time limit idea is much better. That was my conclusion on the repgeek thread about this. It's just that that thread got muddied with

A load of dickheads sticking their tuppence in that was not related to the subject matter.

Im not sure what the rest of that quote is refering to though.

twall
[...] Anyway, after my suggestion in their 'suggestions' forum on repgeek the flaming i got was similar to the reaction id expect to get if i posted 'jesus is a fag' on some fanatical churches website. [...]

I could be off here, but wouldn't that be trolling? (to which, a good flaming is in order)

Dunno, it's hard to judge, myself, without seeing said thread. All we have is just your side of it, and you didn't even tell us what your suggestion was. B)

MrZoSo

If you think RG had a bunch of "dickheads" chiming in with nonsense about your complaint, you are going to love this place. Everyone here stays on point with the subject matter.

This is going to be a fun read.

Dear Mr. Jimit,

I am fully aware of these rules thanks. My main reason for coming here is to share info and learn. Swap useful links. I have to either sell some of my collection or buy another case. I don't need the money so

I am not in a hurry.

I think the time limit idea is much better. That was my conclusion on the repgeek thread about this. It's just that that thread got muddied with

A load of dickheads sticking their tuppence in that was not related to the subject matter.

Im not sure what the rest of that quote is refering to though.

Edited by MrZoSo

fletch1971

waiting

waiting

B)

Ukdeals

RG will stop close threads and ban the person to prevent conflict. Here, you better come with your ass lubed(or not(depends on how you like it)) up cause threads rarely get closed and people banned. There's gulag B) for that.

RG banned me for not jumping onto their bandwagon. The thread was never closed or any of the 'instigators' warned. They need tighter moderation if anything to control all the regulars with egos posting to try and hijack the threads or their attempts at being funny that just coming off as embarrassingly witless. Or instigating an argument because they lack the confidence to do it face to face, frustrated behind a computer screen with low self esteem.

They only booted me after Posted how much it cost to make the average rep. It was too controversial to the BS their dealers and mods had been drilling into them. And it caused a big crises of self doubt and damaged egos. I'll keep that info to myself from now on.

MrZoSo

RG banned me for not jumping onto their bandwagon. The thread was never closed or any of the 'instigators' warned. They need tighter moderation if anything to control all the regulars with egos posting to try and hijack the threads or their attempts at being funny that just coming off as embarrassingly witless. Or instigating an argument because they lack the confidence to do it face to face, frustrated behind a computer screen with low self esteem.

They only booted me after Posted how much it cost to make the average rep. It was too controversial to the BS their dealers and mods had been drilling into them. And it caused a big crises of self doubt and damaged egos. I'll keep that info to myself from now on.

Man am I glad you cleared that up, because I was under the impression they banned you because you are a fucking asshole. My bad. Welcome aboard!

gB.
Hello all

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah.

Ukreps

BatSkeetInFace.gif

Welcome! B)

Ukdeals
[...] Anyway, after my suggestion in their 'suggestions' forum on repgeek the flaming i got was similar to the reaction id expect to get if i posted 'jesus is a fag' on some fanatical churches website. [...]

I could be off here, but wouldn't that be trolling? (to which, a good flaming is in order)

Dunno, it's hard to judge, myself, without seeing said thread. All we have is just your side of it, and you didn't even tell us what your suggestion was. :)

Sorry. I thought I mentioned that.

I suggested removing the 100 posts before being allowed to trade. I explained that having to

Register would stop the spam bots, then effectively

Having to register again after two weeks when you finally are let in would put off any spammer.

My point was I don't get much time on the net. And making 100 posts would take about a year.

Plus this also encourages bullshit content and posting while people try and get their 100.

I suggested a further waiting time Of a few months might be better.

Then a load of bullshit ensued like 'we have this rule for a reason' etc et etc. all of which showed they hadn't even read my post before they were scrabbling overthemselves to try and prove me wrong. There's a lot of frustrated people on that forum

Aren

Greetings! You are fully aware of the sales rules here???

:)

Rav747
:)