Sign in to follow this  
Ukdeals

Hello from uk - just booted from Repgeek

MrZoSo
I Am Jimit! Edited by MrZoSo

schmooze

Maybe they thought your were just another fly by night dealer, trying to cut in on their cake.

Ukdeals

Ha ha ha ha. I see there are a lot of Repgeeks in disguise..

I have never understood how someone can get offended by words on a computer screen. Perhaps the difference that happens when u don't have much time to post like me and are out in the real world 99% of the time. As opposed to a person sat in front of a computer all the time who is angry and sexually frustrated as fuck. The computer becomes their world. And starts to effect their emotions.

I don't give a shit what anyone says about

Me. They make enough fun out of themselves intheir own posts.

Rav747

Real world? What's that?:)

Waipio Jeff
Then a load of bullshit ensued like 'we have this rule for a reason' etc et etc. all of which showed they hadn't even read my post before they were scrabbling overthemselves to try and prove me wrong. There's a lot of frustrated people on that forum

The bullshit ensued after you summarily and quite rudely dismissed even those who were just trying to explain the rationale for the rule. Once you started snipping off to good folks like Brobert and other mods and long time respected members then yes, the bullshit flew. It is just funny when guys like you come in fresh and start bithing about everything that is wrong with the site, it's rules, and those who hang out there. Then in your other thread you just had to tell everyone how much smarter and more knoweledgable you are. Great first impression!

Ukdeals
Jimit the A$$Hat!

LOL This is great!

I just knew I would get another laugh out of you!

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12556599/dont-piss-off-nembo

Be sure to check out the video SFA made about you.

:)

This is a fine example. Not funny. 'asshat' old school word but not old skool enough to be witty.I'd guess your a geek.

Reepgeek. Very easy to elicit strong emotion from for effectively typing a few lines of text. Very highly emotionally unstable. Not socially accepted (in real life)

twall

...perhaps they refer to themselves as 'geeks' for a reason. After all, computer geeks aren't the world's most sociable creatures, either......:)

Welcome! Maybe if (and when) you hit your threshold, I'll buy one of your Rollies - (or just the box) :facepalm:

gB.
Ha ha ha ha. I see there are a lot of Repgeeks in disguise..

I have never understood how someone can get offended by words on a computer screen. Perhaps the difference that happens when u don't have much time to post like me and are out in the real world 99% of the time. As opposed to a person sat in front of a computer all the time who is angry and sexually frustrated as fuck. The computer becomes their world. And starts to effect their emotions.

So you're UK based, which would make it about 4:30am local time on a Monday for you now, and you've made more than several posts here and at RG. We're supposed to believe this statement above and think this is just the 1%...? What a crock of shit. You sound more like the later type person you describe and are most likely using the computer at you're mummy's flat where you live.

Now run along so you don't wake up mummy...

CryingDwight.gif

Ukdeals
Then a load of bullshit ensued like 'we have this rule for a reason' etc et etc. all of which showed they hadn't even read my post before they were scrabbling overthemselves to try and prove me wrong. There's a lot of frustrated people on that forum

The bullshit ensued after you summarily and quite rudely dismissed even those who were just trying to explain the rationale for the rule. Once you started snipping off to good folks like Brobert and other mods and long time respected members then yes, the bullshit flew. It is just funny when guys like you come in fresh and start bithing about everything that is wrong with the site, it's rules, and those who hang out there. Then in your other thread you just had to tell everyone how much smarter and more knoweledgable you are. Great first impression!

Bullshit. I never dismissed any explanations. No one even attempted to explain anything that I hadn't already

Addressed. They simply reiturated what I wrote then said 'this is to stop spammers like u' or some other unfunny comment. I already knew what the rule was for. It was a SUGGESTION they all took it to heart like I was demanding it was to be changed instantly.

The thread was 2 pages of bullshit. Then PresigWatchCo said 'I think the 100 post rule is bullshit' and I thought respect bro. The only 1 out of 15 or so posters that wasn't just there to bum-lick the moderators.

And ill have you know that I got lots of PM's after that thanking me for bringing the point up and saying 'well done for pwoning those assholes'

There are serious issues on that forum. Anyway that's my introduction.

Hello to RWG members. Fuck u to Repgeek members - this is RWG not Repgeek.

twall
[...]

I have never understood how someone can get offended by words on a computer screen.

[...]

Then......

This is a fine example. Not funny. 'asshat' old school word but not old skool enough to be witty.I'd guess your a geek.

Reepgeek. Very easy to elicit strong emotion from for effectively typing a few lines of text. Very highly emotionally unstable. Not socially accepted (in real life)

Am I the only one to see a contradiction here? :)

fe22ari

I'm enjoying this...

blue_sphere

Just droppin in to say HAI JIMIT

You aren't going to sell your crap $50 watches here either.

gB.

Jimit says HAI as well...

FatBoySmile.gif

twall

GBOGH, I fucking LOVE your GIFs........:)

harz0rz
Hello all

I have been given the RWG link via pm just before being banned from Repgeek.

I have a large collection of quality reps that i have collected over the past 20 yrs. I am Looking to streamline slightly as they now dont all fit in my watch cabinets and am Starting to get Rolex boxes piled all over the bedroom. (and the mrs is bitchin all the time.)

Anyway, after my suggestion in their 'suggestions' forum on repgeek the flaming i got was similar to the reaction id expect to get if i posted 'jesus is a fag' on some fanatical churches website. Only diffrence is that a bunch of juvenile wannabes were writing the posts and trying to gain brownie points with their mods but instead came across as a desparate need for attention. 

The final straw came when I shared a link to a seller that was outside of the control of their group of traders ( I have since discovered some traders are mods and or/owners of the repgeek.com website.) At the time I was unaware of the profiteering and brainwasing their forum Was guilty of.

I am quite new to the online rep world. Always bought my reps from streets of Asia and middle east. 

Don't get me wrong, repgeek.com did have some great traders listed on their 'trusted' list such as Trevor and Prestige Watch Co. and well known experts like BK. But on my first purchase through their dealers, to be quoted $460 from UK-watches (a repgeek owner/moderator) for a watche that sold elsewhere for $168 retail and about $100 wholesale. Just goes to show they are not as sqeeky clean and their constant self promotion would have you beleive. 

Anyway. Ramt over. Sorry for the long post.

The fact is that I have some fantastic reps that I have personally collected over the years that I need to give a new home to. And I'd rather pass them onto other enthusiasts who can appreciate them. So, as soon as I get my head round the site I can hopefully Offer some right bargains to some lucky buyers. I am not out to profit. And haven't come here to sell a load of trash or duff watches. I genuinly have been  interested in the whole replica  scene for many year and enjoy swapping links, sharing info and

Helping people if i can.

Heres a shot of some of my collection that will be up for sale soon, sorry the pic is crap the evening light was terrible. There are 3 gens mixed amongst that lot (the arse holes at repgeek really missed out on these) I'll give $10 for the first person to spot the 3 gens correctly and post your answer. Bonus point awarded for a repgeek.com bash. So, that's 4 points to aim for.  

ce50bae9.jpg

And i am serious about the $10 prize!

Hope 2 meet u all soon. 

Ukreps

Cool story bro

gB.
Cool story bro

Not nearly as cool as Jimit's dance moves...

FatDancer.gif

harz0rz
Cool story bro

lol who is that chick in your avatar?

twall
Cool story bro

lol who is that chick in your avatar?

I'm SURE GBOGH has her name, and number..... :facepalm: ......... :) ......... :facepalm:

You DON'T - right GBOGH?

Waipio Jeff

You are correct that this is not Repgeek. However many of us are members of multiple sites. So you are really telling many of us hello and fuck u at the same time.

Tits McGee

I was going to take a guess at the gen. Is it the sub on the bottom right? I'm guessing the hand job I'll get about being wrong will be a continuation of the hand job that started this thread! :)

brobert

Bullshit. I never dismissed any explanations. No one even attempted to explain anything that I hadn't already

Addressed. They simply reiturated what I wrote then said 'this is to stop spammers like u' or some other unfunny comment. I already knew what the rule was for. It was a SUGGESTION they all took it to heart like I was demanding it was to be changed instantly.

The thread was 2 pages of bullshit. Then PresigWatchCo said 'I think the 100 post rule is bullshit' and I thought respect bro. The only 1 out of 15 or so posters that wasn't just there to bum-lick the moderators.

And ill have you know that I got lots of PM's after that thanking me for bringing the point up and saying 'well done for pwoning those assholes'

There are serious issues on that forum. Anyway that's my introduction.

My how we have a distorted view of reality...

Your post:

I know some people have all day to sit on the net but i dont.

I hoped to join this site to buy and trade decent rep watches but have now discovered u need 100 posts in order to join in.

What a jib. Thats going to take me about 5 years

My response:

No posts needed to buy. The 100 post limit is there to keep people from coming on the site to dump their stuff and leave. If we allowed new members to sell we'd have a lot of hit and run scammers. 100 is a nice round number that lets us know you want to be a part of our community. Participate and have fun, rep watches can be purchased anywhere.... friends with similar interests are rare and far between.

brobert

Pardon my manners.... hello to everyone on RWG. Pleasure meeting all of you and I look forward to hanging out here, so far I like how you guys roll! :)

twall

NOW we're getting to the meat of it.........

BTW, hi, brobert. I'm sure many people here already know you, but I don't. Nice to meet you. :facepalm:

greg_r
Pardon my manners.... hello to everyone on RWG. Pleasure meeting all of you and I look forward to hanging out here, so far I like how you guys roll! ;)

LOL - hi brobert. Welcome :Whistle: