Sign in to follow this  
Ukdeals

Hello from uk - just booted from Repgeek

onzenuub
Hello all

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah.

Ukreps

BatSkeetInFace.gif

Welcome! ;)

:Whistle:

solkryssare
Pardon my manners.... hello to everyone on RWG. Pleasure meeting all of you and I look forward to hanging out here, so far I like how you guys roll! ;)

Welcome Brobert. This is the dark and dodgy rock n roll club of replica watch forums. Even though we smell funny we are a very likeable bunch. Most of us anyway.......

Simon Templar
The final straw came when I shared a link to a seller that was outside of the control of their group of traders ( I have since discovered some traders are mods and or/owners of the repgeek.com website.) At the time I was unaware of the profiteering and brainwasing their forum Was guilty of.

And by that he means the final straw came when he dropped trow and repeatedly shoved his backside into everyones face. For which he was unceremoniously sent packing.

Please...do come and see our buddy Jimit display his true colours for yourselves : http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=151505

Sorry Jimit....I'm afraid they're not likely to allow you to troll your way to the message requirement here either. I also doubt they'll be as tolerant when you begin throwing more of your tantrums.

....sT

[ edited for bad typing skills - sT ]

Edited by Simon Templar

greg_r

ST: liked your post in that thread:

Well then....it would appear you joined for all the wrong reasons then, didn't you?

RG is a community (emphasis on 'Community' ) for those who collect and tinker with watches of all sorts...but particularly reps. It is NOT the rep-version of Tradin' Times or the Thrifty Nickel.

One of the the reasons that 100 msg requirement even exists in the first place is to weed out those who join just to unload some watches and then are never seen or heard from again.

Put a crowbar in your wallet and upgrade to VIP. Otherwise....see you in 'about five years'.

My feeling is that the sales area is a little 'bonus' for active members of the community - like RG's 100 post requirement, our 50 post/60 day limitation is our attempt to reduce the number of 1-post wonders who join only to sell a couple of watches and are never seen again.

UKdeals - welcome to RWG. Just please bear in mind that the few rules we have are there for a reason. I hope you enjoy the place ;)

stolikat

If brobert felt compelled to respond to this thread then UKdeals is an assmuppet. Brobert is one of the good guys on RG and I take him for his word. We all know that I am banned on RG and have major issues with that forum and how it is run but brobert is someone that like Pat I hold in high regards. Cheers brobert and welcome to RWG.

Edited by stolikat

Tempus

Welcome....I was thinking of joining RG. Any tips on 'how to get banned from RG' would be gratefully received........ :lol:

Member X

This thread is looking promising :lol:

Bones

:lol:

"Hmm, got banned from one site, better try my hand at the others. Surely no one in the replica community can spend enough time online to be a member of more than one forum!"

:)

Tempus
:lol:

"Hmm, got banned from one site, better try my hand at the others. Surely no one in the replica community can spend enough time online to be a member of more than one forum!"

:asslick:

I don't have time... I was going to get my homophobic, racist monkey-slave to do for me...... :) :)

trailboss99
Pardon my manners.... hello to everyone on RWG. Pleasure meeting all of you and I look forward to hanging out here, so far I like how you guys roll! :lol:

Hey there! About time you posted! :P

A (belated) welcome to RWG.

Col.

wimpie007
Pardon my manners.... hello to everyone on RWG. Pleasure meeting all of you and I look forward to hanging out here, so far I like how you guys roll! :lol:

Hi there mate, good to see you here!

Good to see this turned into a welcome aboard Brobert thread ;-)

Baldrick

I think Admin should limit Jimit the dimwit to 120 days and 100 posts, to give him time to..

A. Learn

B. Share info

C. Show us some of these great reps gleaned from the streets of Asia and the 'lucky lucky' beach sellers in Turkey.

In fact why not allow him to post some 'pre-sale' photos that members can salivate over and wait with baited breath and

over-flowing piggy banks for the eventual sale day, I mean brobert has valued them at $50 or so, have to be special somehow, anyway, it's time for something different, surely, s'not like we can get 'great' reps elsewhere :lol:

Baldrick

Mystery Shopper

Hello and Welcome UKdeals. Looking forward to seeing you post some of your older reps collected over the years. Here is an old rep I picked up in Phuket in the early 90s- absolute rubbish.

PA030028.jpg

About the only thing we are serious about here are the sales rules.

jeffw69

JIMIT!!!! What's up my man?

Coca

Let's see if he can keep himself from calling members brainwashed idiots that buy 30$ for 250$ because in Jimits world that how much all reps cost apparently.

Not to forget he's a great businessman that know he's stuff and even after he got scammed he keep asking if site xxx was something he could buy from ignoring trusted dealers because he knew better.....

Edited by Coca

gB.
:rofl:

Guest Nembo

Jimits/Ukdeals hasn't told all the story.

He was pm'ing members on RG trying to sell watches. He also told members via pm that Brobert was actually Josh/Perfectclones and that he could sell them the better watches at the same price.

He also provided links to his site, and received PayPal payments from 37 members (that we know of) before he was banned. Not one watch has been received. We are in the process of trying to recover those funds - if we can't we will hold a raffle to compensate the victims.

Edited by Nembo

greg_r

Thanks for the headsup Nembo. Just confirmed that he's tried that here too...

Guess what's going to happen here next? :rofl:

Guest Nembo

If any of you guys want in on the raffle, it will be a UPO with gen springbars. There will be 100 tickets sold at $50 each. The sign up will be posted tomorrow.

fletch1971

:D

The end.....

Credits roll

Guest Nembo

Good job, just make sure to drop by for our raffle guys! RepGeek needs your support, if not we may have to shut it down, please come buy and buy a raffle ticket, you won't be sorry!

twall

Wow - I watched that bit o' drama from beginning to end - cool!

Member X

Guess what's going to happen here next? :rolleyes:

SFA's going to pay him a visit? :D

greg_r

Guess what's going to happen here next? ;)

SFA's going to pay him a visit? :D

No, but the banhamster just had toasted back-door dealer for lunch... :rolleyes: