Sign in to follow this  
Ollifl

Anybody from Finland?

Ollifl

Since I'm going there I figured I'd ask, haven't seen anybody, or at least they dont say that they are....

onzenuub

Why ?

Tits McGee
Since I'm going there I figured I'd ask, haven't seen anybody, or at least they dont say that they are....

I am half Finnish. Hekkanen I think. Not sure I have the spelling right.

onzenuub

Which half? :thepianohasbeendrinking:

solkryssare

Learn to speak Swedish and you'll be all right. Might get beaten up as well tho :thepianohasbeendrinking:

Ollifl
Learn to speak Swedish and you'll be all right. Might get beaten up as well tho :thepianohasbeendrinking:

Oh, those ferry trips to Sweden were so much fun when I was a kid. The memories. I'm still not going to learn Swedish.

Ollifl

That sounds about right, we need a Finnish section right now, those pesky French have one so why not us

solkryssare
Learn to speak Swedish and you'll be all right. Might get beaten up as well tho :irish_dance:

Oh, those ferry trips to Sweden were so much fun when I was a kid. The memories. I'm still not going to learn Swedish.

I still love to ask people from Finland if they speak Swedish and see how they react :thepianohasbeendrinking: The younger generation tends not to take so kindly to it.

Ollifl
Learn to speak Swedish and you'll be all right. Might get beaten up as well tho :dingleberry-nemesis:

I still love to ask people from Finland if they speak Swedish and see how they react :thepianohasbeendrinking: The younger generation tends not to take so kindly to it.

:irish_dance: I don't think the younger generation even knows where the hate came from, it's just a hateful generation :irish_dance:

solkryssare
Learn to speak Swedish and you'll be all right. Might get beaten up as well tho :irish_dance:

I still love to ask people from Finland if they speak Swedish and see how they react :irish_dance: The younger generation tends not to take so kindly to it.

:dingleberry-nemesis: I don't think the younger generation even knows where the hate came from, it's just a hateful generation :rofl:

True :thepianohasbeendrinking: One of my best mates is from Finland and he just looks very tired every time I ask him to speak Swedish, which he can btw

Ollifl
Learn to speak Swedish and you'll be all right. Might get beaten up as well tho ;)

I still love to ask people from Finland if they speak Swedish and see how they react :D The younger generation tends not to take so kindly to it.

:rofl: I don't think the younger generation even knows where the hate came from, it's just a hateful generation ;)

True :) One of my best mates is from Finland and he just looks very tired every time I ask him to speak Swedish, which he can btw

I know the feeling, same thing here when people think that I'm from Sweden, and when I correct them they turn away and say "same difference" which I usually reply "damn Canucks", same difference, right? ;)

solkryssare

Haha :)