Sign in to follow this  
Eran

how can i track of my PM's

Eran

Hi,

Can someone explain me how to track my PM's that i sent to the assistants ?

Thanks,

Eran

onzenuub

If you get an answer they have received your pm :mellow:

Eran
If you get an answer they have received your pm :mellow:

Ok,

Thanks

sconehead

When you type the pm, just above the 'send' button you'll see options, tick off 'track this message' and send...then click on 'message tracker', top right under 'menu' and you'll be able to see if/when it's been read by the recipient...:mellow:

Eran
When you type the pm, just above the 'send' button you'll see options, tick off 'track this message' and send...then click on 'message tracker', top right under 'menu' and you'll be able to see if/when it's been read by the recipient...:mellow:

I think the problem is that the message is not present under the category of the Send...

chum_2000_uk

Is Eran Aren's evil twin?

dingle
When you type the pm, just above the 'send' button you'll see options, tick off 'track this message' and send...then click on 'message tracker', top right under 'menu' and you'll be able to see if/when it's been read by the recipient...:thumbsup:

I think the problem is that the message is not present under the category of the Send...

Eran--

just before you hit "send message", there is a small box sconey has reffered to called ' Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder'. Click the box and it will save a version in your sent box

cheers

SeanusMaximus
Is Eran Aren's evil twin?

:heheheh:

que twilight zone music....

onzenuub
When you type the pm, just above the 'send' button you'll see options, tick off 'track this message' and send...then click on 'message tracker', top right under 'menu' and you'll be able to see if/when it's been read by the recipient...:popcorn:

Eran--

just before you hit "send message", there is a small box sconey has reffered to called ' Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder'. Click the box and it will save a version in your sent box

cheers

Tssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

sconehead
When you type the pm, just above the 'send' button you'll see options, tick off 'track this message' and send...then click on 'message tracker', top right under 'menu' and you'll be able to see if/when it's been read by the recipient...:dingleberry-nemesis:

Eran--

cheers

...be quiet modnoob...:dingleberry-nemesis:

dingle
When you type the pm, just above the 'send' button you'll see options, tick off 'track this message' and send...then click on 'message tracker', top right under 'menu' and you'll be able to see if/when it's been read by the recipient...:dingleberry-nemesis:

Eran--

cheers

now you know :dingleberry-nemesis:

onzenuub

Eran--

cheers

I knew :dingleberry-nemesis: :dingleberry-nemesis: :dingleberry-nemesis:

dingle
When you type the pm, just above the 'send' button you'll see options, tick off 'track this message' and send...then click on 'message tracker', top right under 'menu' and you'll be able to see if/when it's been read by the recipient...:popcorn:

Eran--

cheers

:dingleberry-nemesis:

onzenuub
When you type the pm, just above the 'send' button you'll see options, tick off 'track this message' and send...then click on 'message tracker', top right under 'menu' and you'll be able to see if/when it's been read by the recipient...:rofl:

Eran--

cheers

:dingleberry-nemesis:

:popcorn: