Sign in to follow this  
lisevolution

Constant Seconds hand stopped working A7750 running seconds @ 9

lisevolution

I recently picked up a Rep Breitling SA V3 with the a7750 movement with running secs at 9. Watch looks great and besides the somewhat expected choppy constant seconds hand been running pretty well. I had worn the watch a couple of times and took it off last night working perfectly. I went to put it on the morning and I noticed that the time was right and chrono seconds hand was still going but the constant seconds hand was not. I'm still somewhat new to the rep scene and these movements so I'm not exactly sure what the problem is and how difficult this will be to fix. If it's a real PITA I can probably send back the watch the dealer I got it from but would rather not have to deal with the hassle. That said the watch wasn't all that cheap so I'm hoping I can get this fixed somewhere locally without too much trouble. I appreciate any help my fellow members may be able to give me on this.

lisevolution

Nevermind, I'm an idiot the watch works fine...when my wife moved my watch she must have pressed the stop button accidentally. I just got home from work and reset the chrono and it works perfectly.