Sign in to follow this  
Del

PAM 176M - just arrived from Perfect Clones!

Del

Sometime less is more. And that's certainly the case with the PAM 176M that I received from Perfect Clones yesterday! Very simple but stunning piece with superlumed sandwich dial and titanium case.

I have to say that the transaction with Perfect Clones was flawless (this was the first time I had bought from Josh) - pick your watch, pay by credit card online, get QCs pics the following day and then the watch appears in 5 days via EMS shipping! :Whistle: I actually emailed Josh before ordering to check it was in stock and he replied within an hour or so - tip top!

It came on a rubber strap but I swapped it onto this rather nice brown croc rep strap that came off my PAM 088 from Robert (I had already bought a strap for the 088 but almost didn't use it - the rep strap is really excellent) and swapped over the titanium buckle. As it turns out, this brown croc stap is pretty close to the 176 gen strap in appearance (see pics below) so I think I have a winner. :D

Anyway, I took a whole bunch of pics this afternoon so I'll just let you see for yourself.......hope you enjoy! ;)

pb047545v2.jpg

pb047547v2.jpg

pb047551v2.jpg

pb047555v2.jpg

pb047560v2.jpg

pb047591v2.jpg

pb047597v2.jpg

pb047584v2.jpg

pb047600v2.jpg

pb047606v2.jpg

King

Good looking watch. I think your strap might look better than the gen!

Del
Good looking watch. I think your strap might look better than the gen!

:notworthy: Thanks mate!

greg_r

That's really nice - if I didn't already have a 177 I'd be buying one of those (translation: trying to resist buying yet another Panerai... :notworthy: )

gottahaverolex

Awesome Del! Looks really good. I just can't get with the base dials, they don't appeal to me for some reason.

g.man

Lovely watch Del. bought the same one from Josh about a month ago and it's hardly been off my wrist since.

Wear it in good health

g.man

Del
That's really nice - if I didn't already have a 177 I'd be buying one of those (translation: trying to resist buying yet another Panerai... :P )

:notworthy: I tried to resist too, but failed. I have another on route....:nana:

Awesome Del! Looks really good. I just can't get with the base dials, they don't appeal to me for some reason.

Cheers mate. :lol: I know what you mean about the base dials but I think there is something very nice about them because they are so simple, especially with the sandwich dial, plus the titanium case makes it look a bit different too. ;)

@ g.man - thanks mate! :)

guami007

Holy crap that's nice. Sure it's not gen?

Del - do you happen to know where I might be able to source that type of crown guard?

JohnG

Wow, very nice. I have like the 177 for a long time......

OceanView

Gorgeous watch congrats!

Was wondering if the AR has any color and also, are the markers white or white with a hint of green?

Thanks

Del
Holy crap that's nice. Sure it's not gen?

Del - do you happen to know where I might be able to source that type of crown guard?

Thanks! :notworthy: (Don't think it's a gen........:lol: )

Wow, very nice. I have like the 177 for a long time......

Thanks John. :) I also like the 177 but I wanted it to look more different from my 318 so losing the seconds @ 9 was ideal for me.

greg_r

AR is pretty much colourless on these. Markers are off-white, very close to the gen. Hard to photograph though as the lume is so good it shows in just about everything short of direct sunlight

Del
Gorgeous watch congrats!

Was wondering if the AR has any color and also, are the markers white or white with a hint of green?

Thanks. :lol:

Greg answered, too slow I am :):notworthy:

Member X

Nice :lol:

I was looking at a 176 but I have a 177 so I thought it might be too similar. I was really looking for something a bit more shiny so I went for a 112 instead - I'm glad I did, I love the simple, uncluttered dial! Balances the shiny case nicely :)

This 176 is a H-Factory version, isn't it? Lume and build quality is awesome on these :notworthy:

Del
This 176 is a H-Factory version, isn't it? Lume and build quality is awesome on these :lol:

Thanks X. :)

Yes, I'm sure this is H-Factory. Quality is amazing, no doubt about it. I agree with you that there wouldn't be much point in getting a 176 when you have a 177.

Member X

I just wish there was a waterproofing tester locally so I could know whether I could get them wet! I reckon it would be safe, they feel tight as a drum, but you never know...

gianton

Great watch and even better pics, wear it well mate!

solkryssare

Titanium just looks so right for a Pam. Especially with a base dial like this. Man that is gorgeous!

g.man

You know you want one!

:lol:

g.man

BigBuys

Back at you Del! Houndoggie got stupid and sold me his 176M! I think I love that :dog:

DSC00428a.jpg

More here if interested: http://photobucket.com/BigBuys176M

deja123

Thats Hot, espacialy with that gen like strap ;-) have Fun with it ;-)

Sometime less is more. And that's certainly the case with the PAM 176M that I received from Perfect Clones yesterday! Very simple but stunning piece with superlumed sandwich dial and titanium case.

I have to say that the transaction with Perfect Clones was flawless (this was the first time I had bought from Josh) - pick your watch, pay by credit card online, get QCs pics the following day and then the watch appears in 5 days via EMS shipping! :dog: I actually emailed Josh before ordering to check it was in stock and he replied within an hour or so - tip top!

It came on a rubber strap but I swapped it onto this rather nice brown croc rep strap that came off my PAM 088 from Robert (I had already bought a strap for the 088 but almost didn't use it - the rep strap is really excellent) and swapped over the titanium buckle. As it turns out, this brown croc stap is pretty close to the 176 gen strap in appearance (see pics below) so I think I have a winner. :fme:

Anyway, I took a whole bunch of pics this afternoon so I'll just let you see for yourself.......hope you enjoy! :dingleberry-nemesis:

pb047545v2.jpg

pb047547v2.jpg

pb047551v2.jpg

pb047555v2.jpg

pb047560v2.jpg

pb047591v2.jpg

pb047597v2.jpg

pb047584v2.jpg

pb047600v2.jpg

pb047606v2.jpg

Dr Yan
Thats Hot, espacialy with that gen like strap ;-) have Fun with it ;-)

I have to say that the transaction with Perfect Clones was flawless (this was the first time I had bought from Josh) - pick your watch, pay by credit card online, get QCs pics the following day and then the watch appears in 5 days via EMS shipping! :dog: I actually emailed Josh before ordering to check it was in stock and he replied within an hour or so - tip top!

It came on a rubber strap but I swapped it onto this rather nice brown croc rep strap that came off my PAM 088 from Robert (I had already bought a strap for the 088 but almost didn't use it - the rep strap is really excellent) and swapped over the titanium buckle. As it turns out, this brown croc stap is pretty close to the 176 gen strap in appearance (see pics below) so I think I have a winner. :fme:

Anyway, I took a whole bunch of pics this afternoon so I'll just let you see for yourself.......hope you enjoy! :dingleberry-nemesis:

pb047545v2.jpg

pb047547v2.jpg

pb047551v2.jpg

pb047555v2.jpg

pb047560v2.jpg

pb047591v2.jpg

pb047597v2.jpg

pb047584v2.jpg

pb047600v2.jpg

pb047606v2.jpg

thas a crackin combo m8, lovely starap

Del

Thanks again everyone for your comments! :dog:

Glad you'll like my pics. :fme:

Perhaps it's not a great idea to requote all my pics though.......into trouble with the mods you might get......:yoda: :dingleberry-nemesis:

MikeMcNair
Back at you Del! Houndoggie got stupid and sold me his 176M! I think I love that :dog:

DSC00428a.jpg

More here if interested: http://photobucket.com/BigBuys176M

I'll trade every Pam I have for this! Seriously.

SeanusMaximus

That looks bladdy good mate! Let me know if your tired of it and fancy sending it south to me... :dog:

:fme: