Sign in to follow this  
Dartsbrawl

Intro

Dartsbrawl

Hi All! New member from Norway,I've been collecting gens for a few years but has very little to no knowledge of the world of replicas.

I had to gut down my 20+ collecting to the bone,due to unforeseen financial challenges..that is,divorce ;D

Still got my 16600,116610 LN and a handful of vintage divers and chronos,but rebuilding the collection is not an option,I had a good run though.. ;)

Thing is,there are so many nice watches out there and if I were to stick to gens.. well,I wouldn't Get to try out as many as I'd like,now would I ;)

Hoping to learn a bit about replicas as I go along,seems to be a great deal of knowledge and humour within the forum,always a good thing.

My first target will be to find a really good High-end Blacksteel Chrono,still not sure whether to go for the SA,or the regular 45mm Avenger though.

I've been looking at a few from Perfect Clones,and TrustyTime,that looks like excellent quality,but I probably should do a bit more research before deciding though,so any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

Thats me then,let the fun begin! Wish me luck!

-darts :)

Luthier

Good luck, Darts, and welcome to the forum!

If your wrist is 8" big - go for Super Avenger, if smaller - buy Avenger Skyland.

Try Mary (Watchinternational) or Robert (PWC), or MR, best dealers ever.

Read more, you'll get tons of knowledge here!!!

Del

Hello and welcome! :)

Breitling is a great place to start.....;)

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Dartsbrawl

Many thanks gentlemen :)

@Luthier: the Skyland Avenger it is then.Do you happen to know how the quality of the rubber straps compare to the gen one?

I really like the look of the standard Breitling rubber,but if it's not of decent quality I might be better of looking at a non-blacksteel Avenger on leather or SS bracelet?

Many thanks for your help and pointers ;)

BTW: I take it MR refers to Marvellousreplicas,on the trusted dealers list?