Sign in to follow this  
avp

Watch out for replicas-online.com - rip off

avp

i just want to help to for anyone thinking of purchasing or dealing with replicas-online.com : www.replicas-online.com - they have sold me a defective watch and a deficient watch and will not take the steps to remedy the problems

i bought a watch for almost 700 us dollars and it had issues from day one. the watch fell back by approximately one hour per day. the watch did not tell proper time when the chronograph was running. the push button guards for the chronograph were loose and fell off. there were other issues as well.

i sent the watch back to china twice at my high cost and waited 6 weeks each time to have it returned and never had it repairs replaced or fixed.

i eventually asked for my money back and they will not return the funds or stand behind the product. i have been patient until now - but am at a loss of what to do

can anyone help me out here and give me an idea of what action i might take to get my money back

thanks avp

twall

You are probably SOL, bro. Sorry to hear it. That's why we have Trusted Dealers here, because there are so many shit sites out there.

Mark it up to an expensive lesson. :D

avp
You are probably SOL, bro. Sorry to hear it. That's why we have Trusted Dealers here, because there are so many shit sites out there.

thanks - any ideas of who i might report this to? or where i can make more people aware?

dingle

thanks - any ideas of who i might report this to? or where i can make more people aware?

not really......the only hope is folks out there will find this forum first

welcome to the nuthouse :D

Luthier

Useless to report, and you already shared your experience here.

Lesson #1 - never buy anything from websites before you'll search and read for a week, especially forums, where people share experience.

twall

You're doing it right here. As far as legally - I don't think there's a thing you can do at all. I'd imagine they roam the Internet like gypsies anyway - and no one will ever pin them down to do any legal harm to them.

+1 to dingle. tell everyone you know who is into reps about this site. :D

avp

Mark it up to an expensive lesson. :lol:

You're doing it right here. As far as legally - I don't think there's a thing you can do at all. I'd imagine they roam the Internet like gypsies anyway - and no one will ever pin them down to do any legal harm to them.

+1 to dingle. tell everyone you know who is into reps about this site. :)

thanks for the help - i will spread the word on other sites and try to notify authorities

avp

dingle
and try to notify authorities

:lol:

jeffw69

the rep police :lol: :P ;)

Orrders

Sorry for this offtopic, but Dingleberry...who on earth is that girl in your avatar!?

To the OP, really sorry to hear of your experience mate :(

eaglexkr

Mark it up to an expensive lesson. :(

+1 to dingle. tell everyone you know who is into reps about this site. :)

thanks for the help - i will spread the word on other sites and try to notify authorities

avp

Let me quote another member on this and remind you-

"You are joking, right? You do realise you are buying contraband, yes? Illegal goods?

You may be best finding a new hobby, this one is gunna give you ulcers mate"

Dendo

It was an expensive lesson for you.

Learn and move on.

DeLaForce

You're in the right place now, buy a few here and you'll forget all about it :)

Luthier

He don't have money anymore.

:)