Sign in to follow this  
wingshootin

47MM

wingshootin

I have recently started my 47MM collection with a 187. I have a few 44MM's and have sold all but one of them. I would like some thoughts on the better 47MM reps that are out there other than the 187 and to see if you guys could point me in the right direction to pick up a few more. I really like the 47MM size in the Pams. That is why I decided to sell the 44's. Any help would be appreciated.

Luthier

Direction:

Look above shootbox... There's "RWG Trusted Dealers" button...

For PAMs bug Robert.

dingle

47MM pams = vintage

google panerai 6154, 3646, 6152, 6152/1

:nana:

wingshootin
47MM pams = vintage

:D

Thanks for the info

dingle
47MM pams = vintage

:)

Thanks for the info

your welcome

you may also like it here

http://www.homageforum.com/

:D

greg_r

Well, there's plenty of non-vintage 47mm PAMs too.

I'd stay start with the classic - PAM127. However, the rumour is that there's a new improved rep on the way, so it might be worth holding on for a bit...

Plenty of other models too. 217, 305, 339 - lots of others. Have a browse here for more: http://www.paneraisource.com/models/all.html

Just bear in mind that not all are repped.

PeteM

If you are a little patient you will see a 305 by Crimbo and hopefully the new 127 by CNY and very possibly the 217 though likliehood is that will be after..

The new or rather new new 219 with Plat plated and correct orientation movement is a good clue to what you will see in the back..

And of course the 194G was released not long ago but it needs more mods than the 187... so it depends on how anal you are... if thats of interest :wub:

Edited by PeteM

Ntmf
If you are a little patient you will see a 305 by Crimbo and hopefully the new 127 by CNY and very possibly the 217 though likliehood is that will be after..

The new or rather new new 219 with Plat plated and correct orientation movement is a good clue to what you will see in the back..

And of course the 194G was released not long ago but it needs more mods than the 187... so it depends on how anal you are... if thats of interest :D

Do you have any further information on the Crimbo 305 watch? And what exactly means "crimbo"?

Edited by Ntmf

neil

crimbo- Christmas