Sign in to follow this  
rdonkey78

hi everyone

rdonkey78

hello to everyone,

its great to find a super forum thats independent from any dealer affiliation and seems very freindly to extreame noobs like me,

iv'e done a lot a reading and have a lot of questions which i am hoping i may get some help with.

i have always regreted not buying a replica of a watch i saw 8-10 years ago in an antwerpen jewllers, it was a zenith el primero Chronomaster, or a very similar model, a freind of mine at the time bought this watch for around £200... is this even possible or would this have been a replica? the jewllers looked like a very posh up market establishment and we did inspect the watch carfully (not sure what we were loking for though just general quality)

looking to find a good quality replica from a trusted seller, with some much needed help from the forum members...

looking forward to learning about replicas and getting a replica of a watch i wish i could afford..

rdonkey78

dingle

Welcome to the nuthouse. Be sure to check out the newbie link in my signature. :P

Aren

Hello and Welcome

Enjoy your time here at this great forum. Wonderful people, good info and great watches.

:P

rdonkey78
Hello and Welcome

Enjoy your time here at this great forum. Wonderful people, good info and great watches.

:D

thanks guy's

just wondering if most of you are from the uk or from all over the world?

Pob

Welcome :D

We are from all over ;)

amuthon

Welcome to the best rep forum with the best members from all over the world.

:D

opus9

welcome...now go and put your wallet in a bin,kiss your girlfriend/wife goodbye..for it will be a while before you see her again,especially when she finds out you have spent all the shoe,handbag,hair and nails money on your first dssd,second Rolex,third Pam,forth Pam, fifth Pam,your sixth watch an I.W.C big pilot or Portuguese,your seventh watch, an omega xl rail master, etc etc etc ...but welcome anyway... I feel very sorry for you.....

Be afraid...be very very afraid......

alexell

welcome and good forum :(