Sign in to follow this  
grinner

Hi everyone

grinner

Thought I would introduce myself before posting some of the questions I have. I've spent the last week looking around, reading posts, and searching topics, and I think I am ready to take the plunge. I've been buying gen pre-owned Omegas for the last 6 years or so, but even the preowned prices are going into crazy territory and I have seen pictures/reviews of the new reps out there and am amazed at how close to gen they are. I own a Marina Militare hommage, and I know how well-made those can be, and I do wear it a lot.

I've decided I don't want to spend the premium anymore on a watch I know is gen (either from a trusted used dealer or AD), but I also would really like to have a PO and a new PloProf. So, here I am. I'll probably be asking a few questions on the Omega forums about the specific models I'm looking at, but I do have a general question about one of the trusted dealers (Marvellous Replicas), I've seen a lot of good reviews for them here on the site, and they have one of the nicer web-sites to search. The question I have, though, is do all of you buy from their web-site or send an e-mail?

Cheers,

grinner

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum, nice intro!

Ploprof is an amazing watch.

Regarding Marvellous Replica, I always send an e-mail first to confirm that they can get me a particular model(using the reference # off their website).

Once they confirm, then I go ahead and order on the website.

Cheers.

Del

Hello and welcome! :)

alexell

hi!!! welcome to the forum ! :lol:

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :lol: