Sign in to follow this  
Ivo

Hi evertbody

Ivo

Hi i have raed your posts, review your recommendations about the Rep. Watches and dealers, but i have seen from 130 to 700 dlls. Watches

What do you really expect from these great margin of price what base do you take to buy the expensive Vs. The curan,is it just the machinery,etc

I know some of you will say i need to read more from your post but still its a simple question and those who really consider. Themselves knowing about buying in these sites you recomend may Nike to answer

Maybe its not im going to buy one but in case i do learn from Youtube expeRience

Ivo
Hi i have raed your posts, review your recommendations about the Rep. Watches and dealers, but i have seen from 130 to 700 dlls. Watches

What do you really expect from these great margin of price what base do you take to buy the expensive Vs. The curan,is it just the machinery,etc

I know some of you will say i need to read more from your post but still its a simple question and those who really consider. Themselves knowing about buying in these sites you recomend may Nike to answer

Maybe its not im going to buy one but in case i do learn from Youtube expeRience

Ivo

Sorry about the writing damn i pad catch dif language

Member X

If there are different prices for the same watch, it is usually the movement that makes the difference in price, yes :thumbsup2:

I would usually buy the Asian/Clone ETA if it is an option, they are good value and generally reliable.

If you are unsure on what is the best watch to buy, you can send a picture of the watch you like to a Trusted Dealer, and you can ask the price of the best quality replica available. Mary (WatchInternational) or Marvellous Replica are very helpful :) If you tell them English is not your first language, they will be patient!