Sign in to follow this  
Fiddo

Hello!

Fiddo

Hi all! I've been collectong watches for a little over a year now. Big fan of the Panerai and Rolex. I'm relatively active over at RWI.....heard a few references (all good :lol: ) about this forum. So, I thought I would come on over and lend my support.

trailboss99

Hey there mate! :lol:

Welcome. Sorry to greet and go but It's 05.30 and I've been up all night working in Photoshop and it's time I wasn't here.

Col.

greg_r

Hiya Fiddo! I recall seeing your posts over on RWI (both Col and I are regulars there). You'll see plenty of other familiar faces here too - including quite a few RWI staff members. ^_^ Good to have you aboard! :lol:

iabounty

A GREAT BIG HOWDY FROM IABOUNTY!!!! Welcome to RWG1.1 Fiddo, you are now 50 Bounty Bucks richer. (Feels good doesn't it... :thumbsup: ) I'm a member of RWI as well. These two forums go well togather IMHO. Then there's sconehead............. Well, no place is perfect.... :D

sconehead

Hello Fiddo, welcome aboard, you'll like it here...

KBH

Welcome Fiddo. Hope you enjoy it here. Sometimes a little quiet and sometimes get's a little crazy.

The local hobby is seeing if you can get banned. So far we've all been totally unsuccessful.

Fiddo
Welcome Fiddo. Hope you enjoy it here. Sometimes a little quiet and sometimes get's a little crazy.

The local hobby is seeing if you can get banned. So far we've all been totally unsuccessful.

Thanks for the welcome! Sometimes quiet is good...sometimes crazy is good. Since I only have two posts here, I will wait until I hit at least 20 or so before I try to get banned :rofl:

greg_r

Thanks for the welcome! Sometimes quiet is good...sometimes crazy is good. Since I only have two posts here, I will wait until I hit at least 20 or so before I try to get banned :rofl:

:rofl:

If you're REAL lucky you might get to meet the ban hamster - your chances of an actual ban, however, will still be zip... :rofl:

ebzen02

You have made it to the safe house..aka nuthouse..your chances of being scammed have drastically diminished! Stick to the trusted dealers and you should be fine.. Have fun and remember to post pics of your very first loot..