Sign in to follow this  
Del

Skyland v3 on Ocean Racer strap - pics!

Del

I was finding the Breitling deployant on my Skyland v3 more and more uncomfortable and although I liked the brown sharkskin strap I decided to order a black Ocean Racer strap from Mary to use instead (I have a blue OR strap on my SOH v2 and find it very comfortable to wear).

It arrived today and I've just cut it to size so thought I'd snap a few pics for y'all! :D

(Remember, this baby has been superlumed by Uwe ;) )

Hope you enjoy! :thumbsup2:

pc157829v2.jpg

pc157833v2.jpg

pc157838v2.jpg

pc157847v2.jpg

pc157843v2.jpg

g.man

That's lovely Del.

great choice

g.man

Crusader

Yes, Breitling has great rubber straps and also they look great, a bit diffrent then others, the combination is just killer :)

jeffw69

Nice rubber!

LeandroBR

That's a great combo Del ! Congrats ! Amazing pictures as always ! Thanks for share, mate.

Amit

didnt you used to have that watch on leather??

looks good on rubber too, i still got mine on bracelet

Luthier

Breitling make great rubber straps, I have my SOH V2 on blue rubber, and if I'd ever buy gaysh... I mean mesh... I'll put this blue rubber on my blue SOSF.

Del

Thanks guys! :thumbsup2:

Yes 5up3rman, it was on a black croc with white stitch Breitling rep strap then a Meyhofer brown sharkskin strap but as I said I was finding the Breitling deployant a bit uncomfortable so thought I'd try the OR strap since I really like my blue one on the SOH.

I've been wearing the Skyland all night and I'm so pleased with the feel and comfort of the new combo. :)

Amit

i'm trying to look for leather strap for mine, i bought one from hirsch but it was too thin.

sorry to hijack your thread.

the rubber looks awesome

Del

Not at all mate. ;)

I also fancy a thick brown leather strap for it too but I'd prefer a Breitling tang buckle to go with it - I'll probably have a look about in the New Year. Happy with the rubber for now. :)

PeterWorcester

Very very sweet Del, You have THE finest Breitling collection I've ever seen, great taste my friend.

Cheers,

Peter

Leigh

Wow that does look really nice!!

kolchak

this thread is an oldie but who here doesn't enjoy seeing any/all of Del's Breitling pics.

Lume is just killer...wish my skylands had lume jobs.

roberto

You are a man of fine taste there, Del. Splendid.

Del

I appreciate all the great comments guys - thanks! :thumbsup2:

dalboy

Must say Del the watch looks the bizz on the rubber, however i have been back through the forum and looked at the pics you posted when you put the shark skin on it , now thats class mate. shame you cant convert that to a tang for a more comfortable wear.

If you find a spare sharkskin knocking about without a watch to hang it on think of me???? i just bought a new super ocean ohhhh you know oooops sorry, nudge nudge wink wink :giggle:

Luthier

Del, there's a rumours, that your Breitlings conflicting in your watchbox, and the yellow one screaming - "Sell me to Luth, right now!!! I can't stand here anymore!!!"

:rofl:

vonGluberschmidt

is that a stock datewheel or did you mod it?

love the collection!

d.

digger2

Looks great and the lume job seems to be very even and well done, make me think I will need to get something done with my "code yellow"

Del
Must say Del the watch looks the bizz on the rubber, however i have been back through the forum and looked at the pics you posted when you put the shark skin on it , now thats class mate. shame you cant convert that to a tang for a more comfortable wear.

If you find a spare sharkskin knocking about without a watch to hang it on think of me???? i just bought a new super ocean ohhhh you know oooops sorry, nudge nudge wink wink :giggle:

:lol: Yes, the sharkskin Iooked great too.

Del, there's a rumours, that your Breitlings conflicting in your watchbox, and the yellow one screaming - "Sell me to Luth, right now!!! I can't stand here anymore!!!"

:rofl:

:rofl: Nice try mate! ;)

is that a stock datewheel or did you mod it?

love the collection!

d.

It's the stock date wheel but I asked Uwe to re-centre it as it was a tad high in the date window.

Looks great and the lume job seems to be very even and well done, make me think I will need to get something done with my "code yellow"

Cheers mate! :thumbsup2: