Sign in to follow this  
watcher63

Rep PAM on the bay?

spboudart

The strap, blue AR, crown, all cry out 'rep'.

Gazillionaire

If it is a rep and to my untrained eye I have no idea, but it really is out of order people doing this they are just thieves plain and simple. But the buyers also must not be too bright it's had 22 bids and the sellers feedback is 18 deals with 0% feedback, just hope it is a gen for the eventual winners sake.

Mowgli

I wouldn't spend big bucks on a watch from the bay. Too many chances of being ripped off and I'm just not expert enough to spot the fakes.

Inushuk

reported !

watcher63

reported !

Nice, I didn't want to do it without some "expert" opinion. I actually have the same rep but my 6 is different. So, I didn't want to screw the guy over if it was legit.

Gazillionaire

Is it definitely a rep then, what are the tells?

I wouldn't spend big bucks on a watch from the bay. Too many chances of being ripped off and I'm just not expert enough to spot the fakes.

Same here :)

Gazillionaire
reported !

If your sure then well done mate :thumbsup2: Hopefully this will stop some poor sod having a bad Christmas

wat44

comes with papers....

trailboss99

Look at the CG pin! Eeeew! That alone is enough to tell let alone the AR and crown.

fletch1971

I sent a the following question to the seller:

"Hi writegrace;

Can you please tell me what the model number is and do you have any more photos?

Thanks"

and received the following reply from the seller:

"i dont know please look at the photo. i posted other pictures on here and it looked like it worked but now they are gone again

- writegrace"

Frankt8242

If you look real closely, you can see the date change dimple on the edge of the case at 8:00...A DEAD TELL!!!!!!!!

jeffw69

And sold for $4051.00

mulder

Stupid bugger got ripped off

watcher63

Stupid bugger got ripped off

Damn, I'd hate to be that guy who paid over 4 grand! Seems that this must happen a lot. Good rep with "box and papers" and someone who doesn't know about the watch they are buying = scammed and not even knowing it...until something breaks and its returned to a dealer.

opus9

ebay should devise a system where the buyers name pops up somewhere..that way at least he could be messaged...poor sod,not like he / she has spent 250 dollars eh...

mulder

Exactly Opus. I tried to find the name of the bidder to warn them. Once upon a time you could see who was bidding on an item and warn them but ebay took that away a while back and now they disguise the bidder to all except the seller of the item. If it was reported to ebay then they should contact the highest bidder and let them know and not allow the bidder to buy it.

God ebay can do it. I had an auction stopped once because someone else said I was using their photos. Their photos were not even close to mine but I had to prove it and not the person making a complaint.

Try talking to ebay is like talking to a brick wall. I simply relisted the item with the same photos and nothing more was said. Put my auction back by 4 days and I lost the bidders.

rolexfreak

its been removed now anyway.