Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bimmer

Are all Deep Sea Dwellers as bad as this?

SirDomino

I have NEVER purchased anything from MR, but if I do, he will be at the top of my list. I have emailed him several times over the past year and he has always been prompt, professional and extremely courteous with EVERY SINGLE of my questions. He has never been rude and has always been upfront about the watches, imperfections and all. It is not his job to list every single flaw on a watch, and he provides QC pictures most likely in order to minimize such drama and to ensure the buyer has some say before shipping the watch across the earth.

Reps are not perfect, but as it was said earlier, neither are GENs. I have on several occasions looked at GENUINE Rolex, Tag Heuer, and Breitlings and I am surprised at times at the imperfections that I thought were only common with reps. The thing is, most GEN owners don't know any better, as interestingly enough REP hobbyists are able to inspect and find flaws in watches better than most, even ADs.

So far I have been content with purchasing watches from other members here on the forum within CONUS, in order to avoid customs issues and to receive the watches quickly.

MR is highly recommended by me, and most everyone else I have spoken to. He is big on customer satisfaction and will make it right if legit issues do arise.

Edited by SirDomino

powderfreak

There are no perfect replica watches and all of them are with this or that kind of flaws. So if buyers expect too much as replica watch buyers, please save the money, or else, you cannot gain any happiness from this hobby.

That should be a sticky and noobs should be forced to repeat that sentence 50 times :thumbsup:

jeffw69

B)

trailboss99

Bloody well said MReplica!

Is this guy related to Dodgy next door? The pair of them look to be on some kind of MR hunt.

Which reminds me, after his last PM to me Dodgy is going by byes and I'm yet to take care of that.

James Berry

...how much did the rep cost?

Gazillionaire
...how much did the rep cost?

Check their site www.marvellousreplica.com