Sign in to follow this  
James.

Watches etcetera

James.

Bonjour!

I don't speak French except for that.

I love watches. Real, replica or homage. If it looks good I want it. I've only really started to get into replicas recently, namely because authentics were stretching the budget a bit.

I've got a few, auth and replicas and cheap crap that looks half decent And cost barely more then a stamp. I've already got a list of 12 more replicas I want to get over the next few months. This is just the beginning! I'll take more photos soon, I have 2 more on the way - omega seamster and a gaga Milano from silix.

Ok. Can't work out how to post photos from an iPhone... So for now y'all ha e to make do with a written report. Current collection;

Authentics;

Raymond Weil don geovani leather straps

Another don geovani but with smaller and slimmer on a steel band

Invicta pro diver auto, steel with blue dial

Replicas:

A.Lange shone & Franck muller crazy hours - newly acquired from MREP

Gold breitling brently - Aquired about 810 months ago online, can't remember the site. Decent, little breitling wings have recently detached :-(

Omega seamster and gaga Milano en route from silix (silux?)

Homage/ knock about crap

Maui something quartz. Good for the surf, never had issues with friggin sand getting in and ruining it.

D&G medicine man eBay chinese thing. Weight about as much as a $5 note... Utter garbage. Has it's uses though. I'm yet to find out what those may be, but I digress

Skone. $8 each online. Big. Looks like uboats. Cheap. Kept one on it's rubber strap, changed the other to a light brown leather strap. Oddly enough, get alot of compliments on them.

So yes, appologies for re lack of pics. I'll update tomorrow and atleast post a pic of my watch box and the goodies inside. I look forward to sharing my expanding collection with y'all as it grows.

Choice.

Ps I blame any and all spelling/grammar errors on iPhone auto correct.

trailboss99

Welcome mate, good to have you on board.

Buds

Welcome :)

Gazillionaire

Bonjour, yep not French also! England here, glad to have you aboard.

onionbag

Hello and welcome mate. My daughter has a gen D&G Medicine Man...looks like the TV test card, a bit unusual but funky for a young 'un.

Looks like this hobby has you hooked already. :)

Nisv

Hi Semaj, welcome :)

James.

i hope this works...

newimageoc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Luthier

OK, now keep Lange, throw the rest in a trash can and start to buy good replicas.

:D.

Pob
OK, now keep Lange, throw the rest in a trash can and start to buy good replicas.

+1

And Welcome ;)

James.

haha out of the 3 reps i currently own, I'd class the lange as the worst, . The Breitling is a beast, good weight, never had a problem with it (until the fkin wings came off) lasted for 10 months with 3 days a week wear and tear.

I plan on replacing the Skone cheapies with a bell & ross and a u-boat, and getting another watch box to fill with;

Couple of PAM's - probably 3-4

breitling heritage on the steel thread band

omega rail master

omega speedmaster on a grain of rice band

patek nautilus

couple of AP's on rubber and an all steel one

FM tourby

we'll see. Everytime I look at something to buy I become indecisive....there's too many to choose from!

Thinking about trading in one of the raymonds for this auth...

50812225x300.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Luthier

This guy is hopeless.

:picard:

James.

Not to your taste huh?

Oh well, beggars

apparently can be choosers 61000162.jpg

Edited by semaj

Gazillionaire

Semaj if you like it and want it and it makes you happy you get it :) Luth is just very opinionated and direct you'll notice this the longer your here! Lol

Ps he has a Gaytona in his watchbox! Shhhhhhhh

daytona3.jpg

lukas

Sorry mate, I've never seen worse collection. :shitfan:

Gazillionaire

It's a start most come on here with no collection but a keen interest in starting one. I think you should get a high end rep asap then you'll understand what the Oldies(aka Grumps lol) are saying :)

James.

Oh no, I have no doubt about that, that's the reason I joined this forum Ian the first place. Info info info.

I understand most of the establishment have their preconceived likes and dislikes. I don't care. I'm quite happy to bait them.

Side note, they'll be more pics on the way when my new reps arrive. Next stop is the heritage. Yeah buddy!