Sign in to follow this  
Satvc

Another uk newbie

Satvc

Hi guys n gals

I'm Ant from south coast uk. Only started my collection of reps after owning a gen Rolex gmt 2 and everyone asking is it real or fake. Already presuming it was fake. When money got tight I sold it and bought a rep which was so close to original my wife thought I bought the original back. This rep still works perfect 5 years later but have now added to the collection with a blingy Jacob and co, omega planet ocean (orange bezel), Rolex daytona and have just ordered a omega seamaster quantum of solace 007 from reg one of the td's from here, which should arrive any day now, post dependent. Oh and got my wife a Franck muller jubilee for Xmas (which she loves)

In the near future i hope to add to my collection a britling Bentley,superocean and the Olympic omega

Thanks for the advice I've recieved by searching this forum. It's been very usefull and installs some faith that you will actually receive the watch you paid for.

Kind regards

Ant

onionbag

Hello and welcome. It looks like you've already got the 'bug' so I'm afraid it's too late for you.

Resign yourself to your fate and hold on to your wallet!! :D

Satvc

I've just ordered a 12 watch aluminium case so ive got to fill it up! Lol

Defo got the bug, I don't know much about watches / timepieces and the mechanicals but I do like the looks.

I'm defo into ltd editions ( not that their ltd once their copied lol)

trailboss99

Welcome indeed mate! Sorry to hear the GMT had to go but yes, the rep is rather good.

Nice list of future acquisitions there. One piece of advice, try to stop the Pam bug biting, it will be your doom.

Yeah, right about now you are probably thinking "why would I want one of those ugly things?" but trust me, they will call

sooner or later. At that point give the wife the credit card for your own good! :)

Replicawatch

Howdy, welcome to the nut house!

Satvc

The pams defo seem to be the forum favourite on here! Like you said prob not my cup of tea at the mo but the more I look;-)

The one I'm really after at the mo is the breitling bentley with the wheel rim on the underside but can't find a rep of it yet?? If that crap description helps in any way, lol

Thanks for the welcomes by the way

northcountryboy1976

welcome mate, I only joined this site to help find that "one" special watch, second one is now ordered and the list is growing!! Good luck!

Satvc

Lol oh no I've got about 20 special ones I'm looking for.

Ive only been on here a few weeks but have seen some beautiful watches.

Superocean 2 is defo on the cards the more I look the more I want!!

Buds

Welcome :)

trailboss99

Yeah the Bentley is reped, reasonably well too. Just send a few dealers an email or PM if you can't find it. they can all get it.

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

As Col said, that Breitling for Bentley is available. ;)

Satvc

Are you the Del with the superocean 2? Looks fantastic I'm after the same with the yellow face. Any recommendations where to go for this rep? Or is contacting the TD's and asking them to keep an eye out the best way?

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! :D

Mowgli

Hi and welcome.

Satvc

Thanks for the welcomes. Learnt alot already from the mooching about I've done on here!!

Corv99

I think Del got his from Mary Mate, saw it up close earlier this week, and it is a beauty!

TxRub779

Oh bugger another UK.....great ......lol kidding mate just keeping it on the boil.

Welcome aboard and look forward to contributing to your deliquency....it's gunna be FUN

Rob

Satvc

Thanks for the welcomes guys

Oh and........

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Odyseus

Hi guys n gals

I'm Ant from south coast uk.

Hi Ant,

I'm on the south coast too! Inbetween Portsmouth and Southampton..

Bought a few reps, a really nice 18K two-tone sub (Swiss ETA) from Timeshops, then a couple from TWC (Robert RIP) - Omega moonie and a Roselium..

A Omega UPO 45mm (Swiss ETA) from PerfectClones. A IWC bigpilot from Timeshops.

Recent purchases are a Chanel J12 (for the women) and a Hublot Big bang Rose&White from PerfectClones again..

I also have a 16610 Sub on order from BK...

Will be selling my Omega UPO 45mm, Omega Moonie and Rolex Yachtmaster Roselium very soon to make room (and generate funds :))...

Tempted to get a IWC 3717 and swap the movement for a Swis ETA7750 and the SA3135 Roselium???

Cheers

John

Satvc

Hi John I'm just north of Brighton

I love the hublot big bang! Beautifull watch

I'm a real omega freak but slowly venturing out.