Sign in to follow this  
junkyudog

Has anyone tried watcheroo.net?

onionbag

Hello and welcome.

I've been looking at one of these myself. $119? Any of our trusted dealers will supply this for approx $90 give or take a few bucks. And if it all goes pear-shaped the Admin here will fight your corner.

Read and learn, do your homework and enjoy this hobby. ;)

WebWind

Stick to our trusted dealers. It can save you a lot of troubles and disappointment.

Welcome to RWG.

trailboss99

Lies and more lies. It isn't a miyota MVT, it's a Chinese 21j, the case isn't Swiss, it's Chinese as there are no Swiss made reps.

They also forgot to mention that the Chrono function (stopwatch) will not work on that watch, you need a 7750 MVT to have working chronos.

The watch pictured is a gen, not a rep.

Stick to the trusted dealers listed here on RWG mate, that way if anything does go wrong we (the mods and admin) can step in and sort it out for you.

Nisv

Customer lists, with the customers names out there in public?

That's the first.

Welcome to RWG, just stick to the TD:s here and you're home free ;)

trailboss99

Didn't notice that one Nisiv.

The Diamonds we use on our Japanese Replica Watches are Carefully selected High Quality Cubic Zirconias which gives the look of the Authentic Diamonds. Diamonds on the Swiss Watches are Specially Swiss Made and Carefully Cut Diamonds which gives a 100% Exact duplication of the Authentic Diamonds.

Depending on the grade, our Rolex Replica Watches are Equipped with a Miyota, an ETA or a 7750 Valjoux Movement,

We guarantee that our merchandise is superior in quality and workmanship. Our products are comparable in style and quality to the original name brands, however we DO NOT represent them to be original, nor do we represent that they are exact copies. Therefore, they do not violate any copyright laws.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Funny buggers ain't they?

Oh, and this was buried in their disclaimer as well:

We offer this site, and the products listed for sale on an AS IS basis, and will assume no liability for the defects or malfunctions.

In other words, if it turns up broken, tough shit.

jeffw69

Nope.

Nisv

All these little signs are most welcome, could be summoned up in a special scammers guide chapter in the future editions of the rep watch report :thumbsup2:

junkyudog

Thanks for all the feedback folks! I really appreciate it!

watchscamwatch

• WATCHAROO.NET AND IWATCHAROO.NET ARE 100% SCAM SITES. ABSOLUTELY AVOID THEM!

• Both myself and my friend (not to mention many many other people who have reporter them as scammers online) tried to get watches from these criminals. I got a watch that was totally broken. My friend got nothing from the scammers. When he tried to contact "Nick" who runs the site he got no response. Avoid anybody selling fake Rolex, Brietling, Piaget, Cartier etc watches or other fakes that are coming from Malaysia or Singapore. These people are making a fortune off dumb Westerners who are dumb enough to put money into their bank account or pay by Western Union. There is a reason that their Visa pages don't work, or if they have other excuses why they can't use Via - Visa has banned them! They know that they are criminals who scam customers. If you want to throw your money away, save time, because you will wait for a watch and nothing or absolute rubbish will arrive. Save time and just flush your money down the toilet.

Edited by watchscamwatch

trailboss99

Sounds about right.

However, we do have a couple of Trusted Dealers here who are based in Singapore who I can assure you are 100% legit.

BTW, what makes you think a Singapore based site is any worse than a China one? Watcharoo BTW are a Chinese concern regardless of where the watch was mailed from.

Steve AKA Creamedcage

My anti malware stopped me going on the site :giggle:

Steve