Sign in to follow this  
kolchak

bentley special edition?

kolchak

fakebreitling.jpg

A co worker is being offered this gen "special edition breitling bentley" for $500 because it's missing the crown.

Picture is tiny & terrible but I say cheap fantasy rep & advised punching seller in the throat and / or administering same treatment the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" gave her guardian after she was ass raped. (awesome movie BTW).

For shits & giggles I searched google images and found nothing even close.

Does anyone know if breitling make a similar special edition or have a similar rep?

James.

Spec edition tourbillion for $500 gen? Hah! The seller wouldn't happen to be the prince of nigeria, would he?

midasmook

Punch in the throat gets my vote mind you I haven't seen the film yet.

jeffw69

there is ass rape in that movie?

I must go see!

HWG

Throat punch!

kolchak
there is ass rape in that movie? I must go see!

Yup,ass rape. I won't spoil the revenge sequence here by saying more but it's an awesome movie.... especially if you enjoy things a little dark & disturbing.

Thanks for the utube clip tito, that makes it easy.

greg_r

Yup - cheap and nasty 'faux tourby' 21J rep. About $80 new. Worth fuck all in that state.

Throat punch an option. Assrape a better option if you have enough rusty rebar handy.

Luthier

Watched swedish "Girl with the dragon tattoo" this night on Netflix, great movie, now need to watch american version, and I doubt it would be better film.

And about that Bentley... it could be used for assraping of your co-worker. Weld it to the end of rusty rebar, and... plug it in, plug it in!

kolchak
Watched swedish "Girl with the dragon tattoo" this night on Netflix, great movie, now need to watch american version, and I doubt it would be better film. And about that Bentley... it could be used for assraping of your co-worker. Weld it to the end of rusty rebar, and... plug it in, plug it in!

I'd be curious to hear your comparison of the two versions. The reviews I read said they were comparable and the American version stood on its own. Either way, I hope they make another based on the same character - not enough twisted, psychotic, evil genuis chicks in movies today.

Told my coworker to bring the seller of that "breitling" over sometime so we could introduce his corn hole to some rusty rebar.

kolchak
Spec edition tourbillion for $500 gen? Hah! The seller wouldn't happen to be the prince of nigeria, would he?

Prince of Nigeria! :lmao:

Surprised those enterprising scam artists havent developed a rep watch scam yet considering the quality these day. .