Sign in to follow this  
nickc

New Recruit

nickc

Afternoon all, well that is what it feels like having just escaped? from the gulag. Yep made the mistake of falling in there first. They seem a lovely bunch of people but....

Anyway me, describe myself as a recruit as I did volunteer to be here.Not fond of the term newbie. Ok ,it is accurate but really, a little patronising, everyone starts somewhere.

Likes watches, not a great Pannie fan (only because they are too big for me; now a downsized version and I would be interested) want quality at a reasonable price and I do like modded seikos amongst other things.

I hope my outlook blends in with the top bananna here and folks in general. It is simple; I am happy to bat the breeze and generally take the mickey in persuit of knowledge, try and take my trousers down for real and we fall out.

I am not skilled with IT so fancy smilies etc are for the moment beyond my remit. Think that about covers the intro other than to say "hello folks" lets have a good one.

Luthier

There's plenty of 40mm PAMs, and 42mm Radiomirs, so, one day you'll discover everything.

Welcome to the Forum!!!

nunya

Welcome from a fellow recruit - I like that term.

Mowgli

There's plenty of 40mm PAMs, and 42mm Radiomirs, so, one day you'll discover everything.

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Perhaps I'm not looking hard enough because I've been looking for a 42mm Radiomir and have failed dismally so far.

Welcome to the forum BTW

diegosaenz

Welcome!

Luthier
Luthier

No hay de qué, Diego.

:)

Gazillionaire

Welcome :) You survived the Gulag well done :thumbsup2:

What size wrists do you have? Pam 44mm are worn comfortably and look good on even 6.5" wrists mate.

jeffw69
007.gif

Mazz

All right another Seiko mod fan. Welcome

Mowgli

Thanks Luthier but am I right in thinking that the 21J chronos would not be functioning chronos? What I was thinking of were the ST19 42mm Radiomirs after seeing pictures of the 204 Wempe.

Luthier

Plenty of these available too.

Mowgli

Plenty of these available too.

Do you know of a reliable source? The one site I've seen them on was flagged as being a scam site when I did a search on here.